CHAPTER 16:I CAN'T LOSE HER!

HAWK'S POV:
l was breathing so fast..suddenly my room's door opened by someone 'Hawk?' my mom walked in 'mom..' my voice trembled, she came and sat on my bed 'Did you sweated? And you just yelled something..Oh,hunny..you just saw a nightmare didn't you..?' l didn't say something for a while..then l jumped on to her and hugged her while crying 'MOM!' she hugged me back and stroked my hairs 'Don't worry dear..it was just a nightmare...it wasn't reall, you know that!' 'm-mom..Rose*sniff*she's...*sniff*' 'l know Hawk..l know...your granny told me...she saved you..she's really so brave..' 'i-it's b-because of me mom! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME!' 'What do you mean?' 'I-I COULDN'T PROTECT HER!!! I COULDN'T PROTECT HER MOM!*gasp*' 'Dear..l'm sure you did everything for this..how could you know..?' 'she will be okay Hawk, she's a strong girl..and l'm sure Dr.LeFrog will find a way for wake her up!' 'l-l...I CAN'T LOSE HER!I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER! I-IF SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO HER, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF!' 'Shhh! Don't say like that Hawk..' she lifted my head and wiped my tears 'She will be okay because of your love!' '..my love..?' she nodded 'Love is most powerful thing of the world!Love can make miracles,and l'm sure your love will give her the power to wake up!' 'w-what if...what if my love...isn't enough for this...?' 'No, Hawk, of course it is! Besides, Dr.LeFrog working really so hard! I heard that he even doesn't sleep since this curse! He will find a way Hawk!' 'But...What if he can't? Then l....then she....' my eyes filled with tears 'Let's hope for the best Hawk..There's nothing we can do except waiting...but l'm sure she will be okay! l'm sure!There's nothing love can't do!' she kissed from my forehead and went to the door 'Good night Hawk...' she said before close the door...
l got up and walked towards window and looked out...the moon was full tonight...
My mom's words was popping in my head...

She will be okay Hawk, she's a strong girl!

Let's hope for the best...

Love can do everything!

l didn't know what should l do...
WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR BREAK THAT CURSE?!
l should get back Rose...

I CAN'T LOSE HER!!!

l changed and escaped from the castle by window
l went to the Cinderella castle.I knew that after H.M Cinderella learn about what happened,she was sent Rose to her castle.
I reached in front of Cinderella castle..l should find a way to enter Rose's room...
l looked around and saw balcony to Rose's room...
'Snow Magic!' l made a long thing for reached there (like how he did a long thing from ice to ger IronFan's wand.at ep.21.) And soon it was right in front of balcony,l hopped to the balcony and then, entered to Rose's room.