CHAPTER 21:LET ME SEE HER...

HAWK'S POV:
l hope she says yes but she let out a short sarcastically laugh and said ' "Seeing Rose"? After all things Snow White family done, you want to see her?' she said angrily. 'l-l'm really so sorry for everything! And for my mean granny...but...l didn't choose being a Snow White...' tears poured from my face but l was looking down so she couldn't saw that...'l-l never want this happen...l-l'm ready to do everything! please...just let me see her.........l beg you H.M.Cindrella!' l finally lifted my face..but l didn't see a soft face...she was still mad...
Then Mrs.Clara appeared.She was crying too....
She walked towards H.M.Cinderella and stopped crying when she saw me 'H-Hawk?*sniff*D-did you come for Rose?' she asked..l nodded as l dry my eyes with my hand. 'Alright...you can g~' 'No Clara!' H.M.Cinderella cut her off 'He's a Snow White! And Snow Whites are the reason that why my granddaughter under this curse!'  'Mom, he isn't like his grandmother!He is different!And he saved Rose all times when she's in danger! He deserves to see her! Rose his friend!' H.M.Cinderella gave me an angry look, then paused for a while.
She sighed 'Alright!You can go after Dave comes out..you should thank to Clara!' she said before walked off.l looked at Mrs.Clara who's smiling to me.l hugged her and she hugged me back, then stroked my hairs 'She will recover Hawk....she will recover...