CHAPTER 11:WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HER?

JOY'S POV:
After all that CRAZY stuffs,Magister Rapunzel came and after she lean what just happend, we started class...
There was no sign of none of Hawk and Rose...
Astoria was JUST FREAKING OUT!

TIME TO SKIP SOME CLASSES....

It was potion class..a.k.a our last class..Still no Hawk, and no Rose..
'Okay class, now your tasks for our next class...'
Potion class about to ended and my grandpa getting ready for giving us tasks 'Vicky's team will make a...No frog curse, which's can broke any frog curse!' 'HAH! It's nothing for me!' Vicky said cockyly grandpa continued giving tasks to other teams 'Odette's team will make a~' 'DR.LE.FROG!!!!' someone yelled while open the door by his kick!OH MY FROG! WHO CAN BE THIS CRAZY?!...wait...is that...HAWK?!
Everyone gasped when they saw Hawk....And..is that ROSE WHO'S HAWK HOLDING BRIDAL STYLE?! And is she..FAINT?! OH MY FROG! WHAT THE FROG HAPPENED THEM?!
'Hawk?WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! What happened to Rose?!' grandpa questioned him 'DR.LE.FROG! EVIL QUEEN!EVIL QUEEN DID SOMETHING TO HER! PLEASE!PLEASE CURE HER!' he started begging
'Bring her to my office....' grandpa said while walking to the door 'B-but...what about our tasks?!' Astoria asked while raising her hand 'YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING?! ROSE'S LIFE MIGH BE IN DANGER AND YOU JUST THINKING ABOUT YOUR IDIOTIC GRADES?!' he shouted to Astoria 'Hawk..calm down..bring her to my office!' my grandpa said.Hawk glanced to us before leave with my grandpa...

DR.LE.FROG'S POV:
After Hawk bring her to my office,l said to him lenghten Rose to the patient bed.After he did l began 'Okay Hawk, now tell me everything happened!' he looked down and began 'After my granny blamed her, she rushed off from granny's office...after that l search her everywhere and finally l found her! But then...Evil Queen appeared...' 'Evil Queen..?' l interrupted him 'Aren't we banished her?' 'IT'S ALL VİCKY'S FAULT!SHE HELPED EVIL QUEEN FOR COME BACK!' 'How did you know?' l raised an eyebrow 'Evill Queen said it! YOU SHOULD BANISH HER!' he commented 'l'll talk with other teachers about it later..what happened then?' 'LATER?! UGH!...We started fighting and suddenly she started doing something weird....she...she rose to air...then..then black lights appeared around her..and then she made a gigantic black ball..then shoot it towards to me b-but...' his voice trembled 'but Rose saved me...she threw her life danger for me!' one single tear fell down from his cheek 'black lights....did she...mumbled something?' 'y-yes..' 'oh..no..' l said under my breath l immediately went next to Rose and started inspect her...
After a while, l came back next to Hawk...

HAWK'S POV:
After a while Dr.Le.Frog came back...his face was faded like he saw a ghost 'IS SHE GOING TO BE OKAY?!' l immediately asked 'Hawk...she's under a powerful sleeping curse but...' he paused 'BUT???' 'it isn't like kind of sleeping curse we know...this one really different and...really dangerous! ' 'w..what do you mean?' 'if she were a Snow White, it can be a little easy to save her but...since she isn't...it's almost hopeless to save her...' l felt like l can't breathe 'W..what will happen now?! THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO FOR SAVE HER?!' l raised my voice 'l'll try find a way for this but...if we can't save her untill 3 week....she...she.....she can lose her life!'