CHAPTER 22:NO ROSE, NO OLD HAWK...

HAWK'S POV:  
After a while Mrs . Clara broke the hug and put one hand on my shoulder 'Now go and see Rose' she said. l made a smile, then turned and saw Mr.Dave coming up to us.He passed me.l don't know why....because of anger? or because of he didn't know me?
l sighed and ran into Rose's room.
When l reach there, l walked towards her but suddenly 'YOU SAW HER ENOUGH!NOW GO!' l turned and saw H.M.Cinderella with crossing arms. 'b-but l~' 'IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN,OBEY MY COMMANDS!' she even didn't let me speak.....
l guess l don't have any choice....if l want to see her again....l should leave.....
l sighed and walked off while looking down.When l come out from Cinderella castle 'OW!' l bumped with someone.l lifted my head to see who l bumped with and saw Travis who rubbing his head.'TRAVIS!'  'Oh my frog! Travis!Are you alright?' Ling-Ling and Joy yelled while running up to him.l got up and walked away.'HAWK!' Astoria yelled behind of me.l stopped 'WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DO?! YOU JUST  DESTCHED SCHOOL TODAY!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THIS WILL AFFECT MY GRADES?!' l clenched my fists and said without turning 'I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR STUPID GRADES!' l continued walking.Then Travis walked in front of me 'WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM HAWK?! WHY YOU'RE ACTING LIKE WE ARE YOUR ENEMIES?!' he asked but l passed him without a word but he grab my arm and said 'WE WERE FRIENDS HAWK REMEMBER?!WE WERE BEST FRIENDS! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHAT CHANGED?!' he started this stupid drama.
l turned and said 'I!' 'I CHANGED!I'M NOT THAT OLD HAWK ANYMORE!' 'Hawk..l know this is about Rose...we all worrying about her but don't let your feelings defeat you! BE A STRONG WARRIOR!' Ling-Ling said as she walked next to Travis. 'Yea Hawk! We can be strong!.......together!'  Joy joined too.  'JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!I DON'T NEED YOU!!I'LL SAVE HER! BY MYSELF!' l said before rushed off.