CHAPTER 14:ACCEPT IT HAWK! YOU COULDN'T PROTECT HER!

HAWK'S POV:
'AFTER WHAT?!' 'after l poured my new potion to Rose...' she completed her sentence 'YOU LITTLE BRAT! WHAT DID YOU DONE TO ROSE WITH YOUR PARTNER?!' 'l didn't do anything to her... yet, but Evil Queen did! Or maybe I should say...YOU DID!' 'What?' l startled from her words 'Evil Queen was planning shoot the curse to you, but Rose protected you!' '...' l couldn't find something to say 'ADMIT IT "PRINCESS SAVER"! YOU COULDN'T PROTECT HER!' 'h-how l can save her?!' 'l don't know...' 'SAY THE TRUTH!' does potion started losing it's power? 'I AM SAYING THE TRUTH!NOBODY COULD FIND IT UNTILL NOW! EVEN DR.LE.FROG AND MY GRAND PARENTS COULDN'T FIND IT! THIS CURSE HAVE A SMALL CHANCE FOR BROKEN IF IT'S HAPPEN A SNOW WHITE!BUT NO ONE KNOW WHAT HAPPEN IF IT'S HAPPEN ANOTHER REGAL FROM A SNOW WHITE! THE ONLY THING THEY FOUND IS THE PERSON MUST BE WOKEN UP IN A 3 WEEK OR SHE/HE WILL SLEEP FOREVER AND EVEN LOSE HER/HIS LIFE!' 'th..there's nothing l can do..?' 'no, you IDIOT!' l clinched my fits 'HOW CAN I MAKE YOUR DISGUSTING POTION UN-EFFECTIVE AND MAKE YOU'LL NEVER DO ANOTHER EVIL POTION EVER AGAIN?!' 'You should burn my potion and my Evill Spells book and then you should broke my necklace which's on my table' l did what she said, after l broke her necklace, all of her potions started blasting and disappearing, and Vicky's eyes turned back to their own color 'huh? What happened..? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME~' 'SLEEPING MAGIC!' l made her a sleeping curse by her own wand, then l threw it to the wall and it's broke! 'IT'S NOT OVER! VICKY BROOMSTICK!' l said before whistled for calling my dragon and fly after hopped it from the window...
l was flying to the Regal academy for seeing Rose, on the way, Vicky's words poping in my head

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ROSE, BUT YOU DID!

ROSE PROTECTED YOU!

ADMIT IT "PRINCESS SAVER"! YOU COULDN'T PROTECT HER!

YOU COULDN'T PROTECT HER!

'Hawk..' my dragon's voice made me snapped back to the reality 'huh?' 'are you planning sit there for a while too?' he joked..l guess..l'm not really in that mood...then suddenly l noticed that we are in front of the Academy,l immediately get off and ran to the room which's Rose here 'you are welcome!' l heard my dragon mumbled behind of me...
I was about to open the door but suddenly Dr.Le.Frog appeared in front of the door.'uh!Dr.Le.Frog! How's Rose?' 'l still couldn't find a way for break the curse...' he said while shaking-bowing his head down.'may l...may l come in?' l asked with a sad expression 'Sure Hawk, go ahead,' he opened the door and pointed inside with his hand.After l went inside,he closed the door and leave us alone in this silence...l came and sat next to her...
"She is so beautiful even she sleep...." l said under my breath while watching her...

Does Vick was right..?

Am l the one who's guilty all of them...?

All this thoughts brought one single tear poured from my eye...
'l'm sorry Rose....' l whispered while holding her hand 'l couldn't protect you....' l started blaming myself and all it's made me cry...'l-l...l couldn't protect you!' tears fell from my eyes 'b-but..d-don't worry....l-l...l'll save you!l promise!' then Dr.Le.Frog came in and said 'Hawk, it's better you leave now' 'Can't l just stay a little longer..?' l asked like begging 'Sorry Hawk, but we can't waste even one second! I should go back to find ways for wake her up..'
l looked at Rose then Dr.Le.Frog, then l turned to Rose and leaned in for kiss her on the cheek before l leave...