1. five years.

Five years. It has been five whole years since Bellamy had seen or communicated with anybody else besides the six other people he had escaped Earth with: Raven, Echo, Harper, Monty, John, and Emori. 

Praimfaya had destroyed Earth, once again, along with Clarke and anybody else who had been on Earth. As far as Bellamy knew, everybody who was in the bunker at the time were safe, and so was Octavia. The thought of Octavia, safe, was all he needed to know to make himself feel safe. Especially at a time like this, where he was trapped in a prison cell, with Raven, Echo, Harper, Monty, John, Emori, and Phoebe. 

Phoebe was a curly blonde haired 23-year-old woman, who stood at about five feet and six inches. Everybody called her Bee. She'd been in the cell much longer than than the others, and had been there for about six years, since she was 17. She knew the entire schedule by memory, unlike the others.

"So what do the crazy witch scientists have planned for us today, Bee?" Raven groaned, leaning against the bars of the rusty metal cage to look at Phoebe.

Phoebe traced a crack in the cement floor with her fingernail, dazed.

"Bee?"

"Testing day." Bee whispered, her voice dry and hoarse.

Everybody looked up.

"No."