9. "i love him."

UPDATE: Thank you so much for the support! It's been a while since I've updated, so a couple of parts are coming out soon!

"What was that for?" Phoebe was surprised, thinking Bellamy had feelings for Clarke.

"I didn't get to do it back on Eligus. So, I'm doing it now, before I miss my chance again." He smiled. "I always thought there was something between us. I've regretted many decisions in my life, so I made one that I know I won't regret."

Phoebe was speechless, but a smile could be seen formed at the edge of her lips. "Really?"

"Really." Bellamy laughed.

They shared another kiss, and they were falling behind the others. Clarke turned around occasionally, to check that everybody was together, and spotted the two. It felt like her heart had just been single-handedly crushed. It wasn't until she saw Bellamy and Phoebe together that she realized she had feelings for Bellamy. It was always there, but she was always too focused on something else. "Hey, lovebirds! Catch up." She shouted, with a blank expression.

Bellamy and Bee looked at each other his arm draped over her shoulder, and they laughed. She suddenly felt much better. She had somebody of her own.

Everybody was introduced to the Rover and small campsite, and they quickly adapted to the same lifestyle Bee, Clarke, and Madi had been following. Phoebe and Bellamy's relationship only grew stronger, and they cared for each other, just as Clarke and Bellamy had. Clarke and Bellamy, on the other hand, had grown farther and farther apart, more than they had when he was on the Ark, and Clarke was alone on Earth. 

For months, Bee and Raven were working to create an advanced new communication device. They had grown to become close friends because of their shared knowledge of technology, and were in conversation, deep in thought. "Do you really care for Bellamy?" Raven smiled. "I've seen the way you two look at each other. I hope I have that someday."

Bee's heart fluttered just at his name. "I love him." She said.

Raven laughed. They worked for hours on end. This wasn't an easy task, with their limited resources.

"What about me?" A cold hand was put to Bee's shoulder, and she looked up. It was Dr. Cly.

They jumped. Phoebe's jaw was clenched, as was her fist. It was ready to soar.

"Bellamy!" Phoebe yelled.

"Remember what I said? Hurt me, and you hurt your friends. I'm on your side, Phoebe." The corner of his mouth twitched. He had them all in one corner, he knew he couldn't be hurt since they needed him to get everyone out of the bunker.

Bellamy ran into the tent, confused, until he saw the Doctor. "What do you want?" He said gruffly.

He was motionless. His eyes stared blankly at Bellamy, and they traveled down, and he saw his shirt. There was a blot of blood at his stomach, and it was spreading. He dropped to the floor, lifeless, and behind him was Phoebe. Her hands were covered in blood.

"I'm sorry." Was all she said, as she grabbed her backpack, and ran out. She was careful to avoid looking at Bellamy.

Bellamy was in shock. This was his last hope of seeing Octavia again. Without Dr. Cly, there wasn't much hope of him being reunited, Clarke seeing her mom, and everybody would die down there. He fell to his knees. He felt as if everything he had just won back had been snatched out of his arms, and was stabbed in the back. His one love, the only person he had really come to care about besides Clarke and Octavia had stabbed him in the back. And the worst part was, he wasn't dead.