3. unlocked.

"Remember when we would wake up to the birds chirping, and the Sun in our face?" Harper said, trying to stay positive and think of happy memories.

"Nope. Way too long ago." Harper sighed.

The door screeched open. "Get that door fixed, the sound is simply unbearable." A familiar voice said.

Everybody's head snapped up, and they were all suddenly alert.

In walked a doctor and two guards.

"It's alright, I can defend myself. Stay back, you guys are being kind of annoying," She laughed.

"Phoebe." Bellamy barely sputtered out.

"I prefer Dr. Laine. Hello, Bellamy." She waved. "It's a nice day, isn't it?" She walked over to Monty's cell, and turned her back to it. She froze, and looked lifeless.

"What did I say, Bellamy? She isn't on our side." Raven hissed.

Suddenly snapping back to reality, Phoebe shuddered. "Well, we'll get on with today. It is...testing day!"

"What? Are you some like, secret undercover doctor? Trying to make us open up? Yesterday was testing day!" Raven cried.

"You can say that. Bellamy, you're up today!" Phoebe chirruped.

"What?" Echo yelled.

"Well, if Phoebe's secretly on their side, then yesterday wasn't really a testing day, was it?" Raven huffed.

"You can say that." Phoebe replied, with a big smile plastered on her face. It didn't seem real. "We're trying something different today." She walked over to Bellamy's cage and unlocked it. Bellamy was standing in the farther back of his cage. "Come on Bellamy, get it over with. Better sooner than later, right?" Bellamy slowly walked over, hands behind his back.

"Doctor, are you sure this is safe?" A guard said.

"Positive. He can't get away with anything." Phoebe assured him. She motioned for a guard to come over and handcuff him, when suddenly Bellamy pivoted around, and threw a hard punch at the guard, knocking him out. Phoebe snatched his hands and pinned them together, and pinned him against a wall. Somehow, she was much stronger than him, even with her arms that looked as if it contained no strength.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you. You may be bigger, but I'm much stronger." Phoebe whispered in his ear, and Bellamy stopped struggling to get out of Phoebe's lock.

For a second, she faltered, and her brows furrowed together. She took a step back. The world was spinning around her, and her head wasn't clear.

"Take him to...Lab 2." Phoebe said slowly, regaining her balance.

Bellamy was blindfolded and taken to the lab, and as Phoebe shut the door behind her, the rest were all very confused.

"What just happened? Is Phoebe seriously stronger than Bellamy? Honestly, that's a little disappointing." John said.

"Guys." Monty managed to croak out.

"Maybe he just stopped trying. Knew it wasn't worth it." Raven suggested.

"Guys!" Monty said a little louder. "My cell's unlocked."