8. reunion.

"Clarke, did you hear that?" Phoebe came back running as fast as she could, with meals.

"Look." Clarke pointed to the ship, landing not far.

"Eligus Corporation. Prisoner transport." Phoebe read through a rifle. "That's the company my family had taken over. They stole everything they had, and experimented on their people. Thats the ship Bellamy had escaped on."

"So does that mean Bellamy's on there?" Clarke brightened up.

"Maybe. Let's go check it out. Gear up." Phoebe took her backpack with her, and Clarke a small pack. They called for Madi, and set out altogether.

Throughout the years, Clarke had taught Phoebe how to use rifles, and Phoebe taught Clarke hand-to-hand combat she had learned from fighting guards her whole life.

Hiding from afar, they could see the ship door opening. Out stepped Dr. Cly.

"No surprise." Phoebe said, although her heart had felt as if it were shattered to pieces.

Behind him, were guards, with Bellamy and everybody else. Despite the fact they were tied, Clarke was relieved.

"I can't believe this. We just need to get them out." Clarke said.

"Clarke, you're a Nightblood. The guards have special orders, they are not allowed to shoot us, but they carry tasers. I've taught you about hand-to-hand combat, you need to avoid their tasers, just take them down. Especially Nightbloods, they have to be extra careful with." Phoebe said under her breath.

Suddenly, The Doctor turned his attention straight towards the forest in which Bee, Clarke, and Madi were hiding in. "I told you, I'm always watching, Phoebe." He grinned. Clarke's smile for Bellamy quickly disappeared. Bellamy's jaw dropped open. He thought she was dead.

Bee gave in. She stepped out, as Clarke and Madi quickly followed. They all walked towards them, showing no sign of being a threat. 

"Let them go." Bee's voice shook, clearly out of fear. The Doctor smiled.

"Do as she says." They were untied, and Bellamy ran straight towards Clarke. They were reunited.

"How?" Bellamy couldn't believe it.

"Nightblood. It worked, after all." They were both speechless, and didn't need to say another word to know that they both missed each other.

 Raven, Monty, Echo, Harper, John, Emori, and Bellamy each took turned asking questions and learning about their time.

Phoebe watched from a distance as she saw Clarke. She had family. They were her family, their people. People who cared about her very much. They all shared a bond that Bee would never be able to have. The Doctor smiled at this, knowing she was very much jealous and upset. Don't be jealous, she thought. This was Clarke's time. She hadn't seen her friends in years. She turned her attention back to the Doctor, who was now alone with no guards. She quickly walked towards him, and threw a dagger at his stomach with perfect aim, but, as he had perfect reflexes, he stuck out his hand, and it sliced right through his hand. Everybody turned their attention.

"Ah." He winced as he examined the dagger through his hand, blood trickling down. "Not a bright move, sweetheart."

"Smarter than anything you've ever done." Bee gritted her teeth.

"Phoebe, you can't kill me. You need me." He stepped closer towards them.

"For what?" Clarke was exasperated. She knew everything he had ever done, to Phoebe, Bellamy, and her friends.

"Clarke, your mother. Bellamy, your sister. Where are they? The Bunker. More people won't help you lift the rubble, you need me, and only me. If you kill me, well, I won't be here, and you might as well never get a chance to see them again." He smiled. He was manipulative, but smart.

Phoebe threw another, and he dodged it. She wanted him dead, out of her life.

"Do you want me to help your friends? I can't help them from my grave, Phoebe." 

She was about the throw another, when Bellamy sharply gripped her wrist. "Bee, stop."

Phoebe looked at his hand, then back to the ship. He was gone.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. We need him, I'm sorry." She snapped out of it, and they all began heading back to the Rover. It was like how Clarke had found Phoebe. They were all deep in conversation, as Phoebe watched from behind. She envied the life Clarke had, but knew it wasn't easy, either. She quickly cleared her mind of it, not wanting to think about it. As it got darker, and the closer they got to the rover, the conversation died out.

"Bee." Bellamy put a hand to Phoebe's shoulder, and she stopped.

She quickly wiped the tear that was forming in the corner of her eye, and turned around. "Yes?"

He kissed her.