Chapter 8

I wake up to dishes clanking and my moms humming. I jump up and realize I'm still in my clothes from yesterday but then I get hit with the fact my mom doesn't know I spent all my money adopting addi. I see a lump in the covers and I pick her up wrapped in blankets and hurry downstairs to my room I lay her in the bed and I shut my door behind me and jog back upstairs. "good morning sweet heart how was the audition?" she says in her thick southern accent "I didn't get it." I state walking to the fridge "you'll get it next time" she says sturring what seems to be gravy. "mom I really need to talk to you in all seriousness" I say really fast looking out the window. "come out here for a second" I mumble walking out on the balcony and sitting on a chair. she comes out and does the same. "what is it darlin'?" she ask leaning back. "mom, the first few days I was here a little girl almost go kidnapped and I saved her and I decided to adopt her she is only 3 and her name is addilynn grace and she Is so amazing and I love her and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but your a grandmother. she is in my room right now asleep..." I trail off I look up at her and she frowns. "I'm leaving." she states getting up and walking out of the apartment with her purse and shoes at hand. I sit on the balcony stunned. I don't try to stop her I knew she was going to be like this.i watch logans vlog where he anouces he is going to Hawaii while I wait for addi to wake up.

~Skip to where addi is awake.~

"mommy I don't feel good.." addi croaks out laying on the lovesac "what don't feel good?" I say putting my hand on her forehead to find she is warm. "everything"she groans rolling over. I pick up my phone and call doctors office where I make an appointment for 2:30. around 1:30 I get addi into some comfortable clothes and I carry her to our uber out front. in the car she lays over limp dead asleep on my lap. then all the sudden she pukes all in my lap. the driver quickly pulls over when he hears my scream. we attempt to clean up my lap and addi then we continue to the doctor.

AT THE DOCTOR

"I'm confident that some anti-virals and some rest will have her better in just a few days" the doctor says smiling down at addi. "ok sounds great"i say as he hands me a paper for her medicine.

We walk down the street to a local pharmacy. As we walk past my phone gets a notification from Instagram.i stop ad I check it too see I was tagged in several photos of logan..and chloe.

#chogan?? yo bailey you need to see this

comments:

LOGANG4LIFE:i like bailey better.

Loganpaul:guys it isn't what it seems!! chill out and me and bailey were never a thing and we never will be!!! love you guys be a maverick

after I read his comment I grabbed addis hand and I started walking in the opposite direction of the pharmacy. I walk all the way to the apartment buildings and I walk up the stairs to my apartment. I call mark:

me" mark can you please come over?"

mark:"yeah sure! I'm with George is that ok?"

me:"yeah..yeah its fine I just need someone I'm so stressed out.."

mark:"I'm on my way be there in 5 I promise"

me:"ok thanks"

mark: hangs up.

"mommy"addi whines standing in the kitchen "what is it baby?" she slowly walks over to me "I don't feel good" she says leaning her head on my thigh.i sigh and I pick her up. I carry her downstairs to her room. "do you want the tv or the ipad?" I ask covoring her up in her bed."both"she smiles weakly. I turn on the tv and I hand her the ipad and leave the room. I sit in the livingroom waiting for mark to knock on the door....

.

.

.

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long to post!!! I have been super busy!!! but I will infact try my best to keep posting when I can I'm glad you guys are enjoying the book!! Don't be ghost readers!! comment vote I love to see yalls opinions!!! lots of love >Kenzie❤