Chapter 4

Edited may 28,2018 this is the new polished version sooo enjoy this book is in editing and it's not finished being written so bare with me beautiful people❤️
~~~~
~~~

"Wait don't watch it watch it tomorrow for vlog content" I yell to stop him from watching it "oh my god your right" he says dropping his phone I laugh as he jumps off the counter. "I had fun today" he says walking closer to me "yeah me to it was great thanks for the help really" I say turning back towards the stove to continue to clean the kitchen. "no problem I'm going to go now so um.. u wanna stay over again?" He ask looking down at me his eyes gleaming. "No thanks it's nice of you to offer though" I smile as he walks to the door "bye see you later" he says walking out. My smile quickly fades as I think of him and Ayla. I go down stairs and change into his hoodie and some shorts and I lay down to go to bed...

In the morning I wake up with the warm morning sun coming in through the windows as I get up to go up stairs. I walk up stairs to see mark and some bald guy with bright blue eyes "Mark do you wanna tell me why you are here?" I say standing at the top of the stairs confused "you wanna come hang with us today?" Mark says I look at him raising an eyebrow "this is Johonnes" he says pointing to the guy with the crazy blue eyes. "Hey I'm Bailey" I say walking back down stairs with Mark on my tail "you coming or not?" he says following me into my closet I grab some random shorts and a black one piece( thingy body suit? idk) I walk into my bathroom while Mark waits in my closet I get dressed and I brush out my wavey hair "lets go" I say grabbing my purse from my bed.

~SKIP~

We walk into target and mark and Johonnes start there own conversation. I walk behind them and all the sudden logan face-times me "hey b. whatcha doing?" he says "nothing really just in tar-" I get cut off but a piercing scream I look around as Johonnes and Mark turn towards me. I look down at aisle next to me and I see a small child being grabbed by a middle aged man...I look at the man as he grabs the little girl by her hair "shut up" he growls. As he looks up from her to me "what are you looking at huh??" he says when the little girl looks at me with fear filled eyes. "I don't know who you think you are or what your doing with my little girl but I suggest you let her go right now." he looks at me with a crooked grin "buy one get one" he laughs walking towards me. Mark walks up behind me and looks at the man "give us our little girl and we won't have a problem" Mark says looking at me playing along, the man looks down at the little girl and lets her hair go. She runs into my arms as the man starts to run mark grabs him bye his arm as I call the police holding the little girl on my hip. I walk out to the parking lot and sit on the curb with the girl in my lap I look at her bright green eyes and bleach blonde hair.  "Where is your mommy?" I ask her pushing her hair out of her face she looks up at me and says "she lewft me here she sawid that she didn't want me anymowre". I look at her in surprise as police pull up and run into target as another cop comes up to me "are you bailey?" he ask as I stand up and shift the girl to my hip. "Yes sir I am" I say looking behind him to see the man being put into one of the cars. I look back at the cop as he says "will you and your friend come down to the station?"he says smiling down me "yeah we will go as long as I am not separated from her " I say looking over at her as she lays her head on my shoulder. He nods as he points to one of the cars. I walk towards it as mark walks out of target "Bailey I'll be at your apartment call me if u need me to come pick you up" he shouts as Johonness walks out following him with wide eyes I get in the car and I set the girl next to me "whats your name ? mines Bailey" I say as I look over at her "mine names addilyn grace" she says looking up at me. "Hello addilyn grace can I call you addi?" I ask as we park at the police station. She nods and smiles we get out and we walk in hand and hand the cop leads us to a small cold room in the back. I sit addi in my lap as she shivers I grab my backpack purse thingy and get logans hoodie out and wrap in around her we sit and wait until the cop comes in. "Can you tell me your name?" he ask addi. "Addilyn Grace Graham" she says snuggling into me. "Where is your parents?" he ask glancing up at me then back to her. "I don't know.." she says hiding her face in Logan's shirt "ok" he says "what are we going to do with you" he sighs. I look at him as he looks at some papers to put her in a home. I cover he ears as I lean over the table "I'm not going to let you put her in a home." I whisper he looks at me and chuckles "what are you going to do adopt her?" he says looking back at the papers I grab my phone and call logan "hey police staion right now go to my apartment grab the purple bag in my bathroom." I say as I hang up and smirk at the cop. I grab my back pack purse thing and I pull out my license social card and all that jazz. I hand them to him and I wait for logan.

SKIP~~

When Logan arrives a cop brings me back my purple bag I open it up to reveal my money that I have been saving since I was a kid. I slide it over the table and say "this should cover the fee" his eyes widen "what do u do for work?" he says counting the money. " I'm an actor." I cross my arms he shifts the papers and pulls out a pen "legally I'm not allowed to do this but I have a feeling you will give addilyn here a good home" I sign the papers and I pick up addilyn because she has fallen asleep my purse thing over my shoulder and walk out to see Logan waiting. He grabs my bag off my shoulder as we walk out to his car I sit her in the back and buckle her in and I sit in front with Logan. Looks at me confused and nods towards addi "i'll tell you later" I whisper to him as we pull off. "Hey can we stop somewhere I can get her some clothes real quick?" he looks at me for a second "I don't know any places to get kid clothes..." he says stoping at a stop light." go to target even though I don't want to go" he pulls into target and parks and looks back at addi "she so cute whats her name?" he ask looking back at me before looking back at the little girl swollowed in his hoodie. We get out and Logan gets to addi before me he carries her in with me walking beside him.

SKIPP~

At my apartment Logan brings kong over and addi plays with him as me and Logan talk. "No didn't." logan says his blues eyes getting wide as his face goes pale "I did" I smile as I look over at her smiling and playing "bath time "i say as she lays in the floor with kong laying on her asleep. Logan picks kong up off of her and picks her up and swings her around in circles. We walk down stairs with logan on my heels talking to addi "so..you do like savages?.."

A/N: CHIFFHANGER!!!! don't be ghost readers vote comment I love yalls input❤