Chapter 12

In the morning i wake up to logan sleeping next to me and my phone starts to ring and i see that george has messaged and called me 50 million times. i answer the phone and i rub my eyes as he says "where are you !?!? i have been looking everywhere." i sigh. "im at logans" i say as i stand up and roll the maverick boxers so they dont fall off. i trip over my shoes as i walk around the bed into the bathroom to throw my hair in a bun. i sigh as i hang up on geroge not caring what he says. i grab my bag and i  jump in the shower. when i get out i jump as logan walks in the bathroom as im brushing my hair. he brushes his teeth and says as he rinses his tooth brush "im going to take a shower and pack you should go get addi and pack i'll come o your apartment after im done ok?" i shake my head and grab my shoes and my bag i throw my shoes on and i throw my bag over my shouldler and i text lauren.

me: hey im coming to pick up addi, my brother was killed in action and i have to go home for the funeral logan is coming with me. be there in 10.

lauren: omg im so sorry....and ok but dont freak when you walk in and see the mess and alex without a shirt on he just woke up.

me: ok. see you soon.

as i walk down to the lobby i see george standing next to the doors. i walk past him like i didnt see him. "hey?!? bailey??" he says jogging after me basicly following me to my car. "what do you want im busy!?" i snap as i turn about to open my car door. "i was wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend..?" he says looking down. "im sorry but i cant. i am leaving hollywood. i have a funeral to attened." i say as i get in my car and leave him standing on hollywood blvd. i knock on laurens door and she answers and as soon as i walk in addi comes running to me in what seems to be one of laurens shirts. "hey baby!!" i smile and pick her up.lauren hugs me from the side. "im sorry for your loss.." she hugs me tight. "i-its ok really i really need to go though ill call you when i land or ill text you...im sorry i have to run i have to pack. love you girl!! thank you so much for watching her!!!" i stand at the door and she says "its fine i love having her here she is like my neice. please be safe and call or text is fine with me as long as i know your ok. love you too girl" she smiles and shuts the door. i hurry and walk back to my car. i buckle her in and i drive to my parking deck. i hurry to the elevator and go all the way up to my florr and sigh when i see logan standing outside my door with a suitcase and his backpack. Ihand him addi and she squeals as he tickles her. i unlock the door and grab his bag and walk in. he stays up stairs with addi until i hear him come down as i finish packing addis bag. i stand over her bag on my bed zipping it up. he comes behind me and comes close. he slowly hugs me from behind and says "everythings going to be ok i promise" i smile  and finish zipipng up her bag as he lets go. he grabs my bag as i get hers and we walk upstairs where addi is asleep on a love sac. logan picks her up and walks out the door with me following behind him and he walks back in  hands me addi and drops the bags. i lay addi down on the love sac and i jog out the door as i hear someone yelling about something. its george. "YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE YOU ARENT ALLOWED HERE I DEMAND YOU LEAVE DO NOT TOUCH HER OR ADDI DO NOT COME BACK HERE YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE." logan gets closer to him "i think you need to leave." he says calmly. george puts his hands up "fine but watch your back." and he walks off. logan comes back in and gets addi again again and the bag. "i called a uber..its out frount but i have to go to my car and get addis car seat." i say grabbing my bag. "ok" he say as i hand him my phone so he can find the uber.i hurry to the parking deck and i grab her seat and i go down to theh street where i see logan standing next to a car holding addi. i walk over there and i put the sea in the middle and i grab her from him and i put her in the seat so he can put our bags in the trunk. at the air port we almost miss our flight. we hurry onto the plane and i fall asleep as logan sets up a movei for addi to watch..

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Hello loves!! im sorry it took so long to update. i have been quite busy. i have been thinking.. would you guys like for me to put the songs i listened to while i was writing? also i have been thinking maybe i should do a Q & A? so comment if you want me to do the song thing and if you want a Q&A comment a question and ill answer it soon!! andddd dont be ghost readers!! like comment give me your oppions because they really matter to me and it helps me be more deicated love you guys!!!!

.