05

hep Hap @ khhnewsdaily
Less than half of the tickets for Buzzer Beat are left and might run out soon 😧
↪️ 🔁 💟 •••

Replying to @ khhnewsdaily
minyoung @ yelowmellow
already got mine!! hdjjskskskks
princess @ fanxytrbl
admin unnie do you have yours already?

Replying to @ fanxytrbl
hep Hap @ khhnewsdaily
😢

✨✨✨

Soojin made sure to never come near Woojin or his friends again unless necessary. Well, it's going to be hard since she is classmates with them and will be interacting with them for a year. Life is hard.

"You look horrible," her friend Hayun comments as Soojin sits down at their usual lunch table.

"It's one of my few talents," Soojin said. "How's your new class? I bet you're blending in well."

"It's not that bad," Hayun answered. "And you'll get there. I mean, we didn't even start speaking to each other until the second quarter when we we're freshmen, and we're practically best friends now."

"No one finds me worth talking to there," Soojin whined.

"Do you actually talk?"

"I do!" Soojin answered. Hayun's eyes narrowed. "Fine. Only when they start the conversation."

"Which is?"

"... not very often."

"Then it's hopeless," Hayun concluded.

Soojin hated herself for being so shy. It wasn't that difficult! If Hayun can talk to different people all the time, well, so can she. She just needed practice, that's all. She thought of all the smiling she would do once she becomes sociable, and she inwardly shuddered. It was so much easier making friends online.

Hayun must have noticed the sullen look on her best friend's face, so she said, "Don't worry. You're gonna hang out with someone so cool soon that you're even gonna stop hanging out with me."

Soojin's spirits lifted a little. "You exaggerate. I just... I don't know. I have no idea how to keep a conversation going."

"Just say the things that pop into your head!" Hayun said. "Or talk about the things you like. Like that rap stuff you love so much. Everyone seems to like that now. Aren't you classmates with the Brand New boys?"

"Brand new what?"

"It's what they call themselves," Hayun explained, rolling her eyes. "Woojin and Donghyun and Youngmin. And Lee Daehwi, too."

Ah, them.

"It's tacky," Soojin remarked.

"I know," Hayun said. "But they're kinda famous on Soundcloud. Relatively famous."

"I've never heard of them," Soojin said.

"They just started uploading stuff. Anyway, they love what you love and you should talk to them."

"The other three, sure," Soojin said. "But maybe I'll steer clear of Park Woojin."

"Why?" Hayun asked. "What's wrong with him?"

Soojin told her friend about what happened earlier.

"Oh, come on," Hayun said. "You're overreacting. Even I wouldn't peg you as a rap kind of person."

"What does that even mean?" Soojin demanded. "You think everyone in the world who listens to that type of music wears baggy jeans, an oversized shirt, and those Adidas shoes?"

"Chill, Soojin."

Soojin wouldn't let it go. "I don't like him. It's like he's implying I can't like it because I don't look like it. And you are, too."

"Okay, I'm sorry." Hayun said in defeat. "Still, talk to them about it. Maybe they'll become your friends or something."

"As if."