Chapter 4- You'll never be alone

CHAPTER 4-

You'll never be alone

~

Aunt Carrie was seriously confused.

No matter how hard she tried she could not get Autumn to go to church and be happy again.

When all of the sudden Autumn became happy again, Carrie was suspicious.

She tried to ask, but Autumn avoided answering. Carrie finally let it go, glad to see the girl happy and joyous instead if crying. When Autumn came home one day and said she wanted to go to church, Carrie was more than thrilled. Maybe things were going to be better.

The next day Autumn went with Carrie and the moment she got there a single year trickled down her cheek.

Carrie saw so much emotion, but Autumn didn't start bawling like she expected. Autumn walked with her to the sanctuary and they sat down.

~

When the service was over Autumn felt different. She had let out her emotion and she felt better, just like Addie said. She wasn't completely healed, but she defiantly felt better. She walked over to the stage and just stood there. She saw her mother there standing and singing. It was just a memory though.

Autumn smiled. She turned around and everyone had left. She turned back around and saw a guitar. She suddenly remembered how she used to play with her mom.

She had put her old guitar in the attic after the accident. She had never played since. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure no one was there.

She stepped up onto the stage and grabbed the neck of the guitar. She started to play her mothers favorite song. A song that they had wrote. Autumn started to sing.

"Never again, will I be alone."

She sang.

"Never again."

~

Caleb made sure everyone had left the building before entering. His brother had said he would be a little late, and so far he was the only one there.

When he entered the building he heard a faint melody.

Suddenly curious he followed the sound.

He heard a voice.

It was the most beautiful voice he had ever heard. He opened a door quietly and looked inside.

Inside he saw a beautiful girl with honey golden hair.

She stood there singing and playing guitar. He suddenly realized he couldn't wreck the place. Not with her inside.

He felt strangely protective.

He studied the girl. She some scars running across her arm and her eyes... her eyes were a bright glassy blue.

~^~

So, imma dedicate this chap to soccergirl14582...

Ya know, just cause she totally bugged me today about this chapta during gym today.

She asked.

So, I have given the gift of this chapter.

Enjoy it.

Stay nuts with your soccer skills,

Dino :")