Chapter 8- Pedo Much?

CHAPTER 8-

Pedo Much?

~

Kelli was pissed.

Autumn had just walked in during her plan and ruined it. She didn't even know how the hick knew Addie, or why she gave a crap about the child, but she was definitely pissed. She sat down in frustration. She whipped out her phone and started furiously texting. She texted Clarissa and Lacy.

That hick with the freaky eyes ruined everything!

She typed. She got a response in a matter of seconds.

It was from Lacy. It read,

My GOD!!! Why does she have to be such a creep!?!!! What did she do?

Then their conversation just went like this:

Kelli: She just appeared at his house!

Clarissa: Stalker alert.

Kelli: I have another plan to get her back.

Lacy and Clarissa: What!?

Kelli: This time it's gonna be foolproof.

Kelli already had it all planned out.

~

She was in the woods.

Caleb's smiling face appeared right before her.

Then came Autumn. She had a grin, just a big as Caleb's, and the pair took hold of Addie's hands as they walked. There was a soft cinnamon scent in the air. They eventually stopped by a little wooden house. They were suddenly inside the house and Addie was sitting at a table.

She suddenly saw Autumn and Caleb standing next to each other. Caleb leaned in to kiss her, and Autumn leaned in to accept it.

They were a good match. Addie thought. She was startled by her thoughts, but enjoyed what she saw. The scene suddenly shifted from, sunshine to darkness.

She was suddenly in the dark, trapped in a net, alone. She could hear Autumn screaming, and Caleb crying out for her. Calling her name. It made her heart want to burst. There were pained and agonized voices everywhere. All of their voice combining into a chorus. It was a terrible sound.

Just when Addie thought she couldn't take it anymore, she woke up. She sat up in a panic, her forehead covered in beads of sweat.

She breathed heavily, and curled up in a little ball, hugging her knees tight. She rocked herself back and forth, forcing herself to go back to sleep. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't. Visions of Autumn's bright, serious face, and Caleb's caring, lazy one popped into her head.

Breathe, she told herself, Caleb will come soon.

The problem was, she wasn't sure if she could believe herself.

She squeezed her eyes shut, gripping the sheets next to her, and muttering reassuring words to herself. She eventually leaned back onto the bed, steadying her breathing. She hugged a pillow as she started to cry. She hoped Caleb would get her back. That was all she could do.

Hope.

~

Autumn's eyes widened in shook.

She had to grab a chair next to her to steady herself. Her shock soon turned into anger and she glared at the man, who was her uncle.