3.

- ashton pov

Where is she? Where? Is she okay? How does she feel?

I ask these questions myself every day. And also, why did she leave? Was it me? Did I do something wrong?

I sigh and rest my head on my hands. I feel so, so guilty. What if I really did something wrong? I frown when my phone rings. Who's calling me? I grab my phone, pick up the call and rest it against my ear. ''Hello?'' I ask suprised.

''Hello, you're speaking with John Greenwood, I'm from the police. Are you mr. Irwin?''

''Yes, I am. What is it? Do you have news?'' I feel myself becoming nervous. What if they found her?

''We found your girlfriend, Melissa Allan. We have good news, she's alive.''

''Really? How, where?'' I smile. ''How is she doing? Am I allowed to see her? Where is she?''

''Please calm down, buddy.'' I hear John laugh. ''They found her in a crashed car. She was planning on going to New Zealand. They found drugs and alcohol in her blood, so that maybe explains how her car crashed against a tree. A guy who saw her called us and we went searching for her. We found her unconscious in the car with many blood. She's in the hospital right now and you are allowed to see her, but she's still in a coma. We are praying for the best, mr Irwin."

"D-Do you mean she can d-die?" I ask. My eyes start becoming watery and I shake my head. How? How did it go so far? She seemed so happy, but after the kiss, she changed. I'm a little offended she didn't tell me anything, but I did the same with Bryana. Hell no, I even posted a picture with her. I forgive Melissa for the kiss, so we can start over again. I can't lose her, again.

John sighs. "That's a possibility, yes."

"Okay, I'm going." I grab my keys and walk to the door. I put my jacket on and walk outside.

"She's in the Royal Adelaide Hospital, room 205." John says.

I nod my head before realizing he can't see it. "Okay, thanks sir Greenwood." I hang up the phone and drive to the hospital.

All I can think about is her. Her, the love of my life. Her smile, her lips. Her.

After I park my car neatly between the lines in front of the large building, I step out of the vehicle and make my way into the building. I get into the elevator and press the second button. As soon as I get out of the elevator, I walk to the room. The door's still closed.

Room 205.

She's really in here.

I open the door carefully and look a little bit nervous at the bed. My eyes widen and a tear runs down my cheek.

How did it ever get this far?

I walk to the bed and shake my head.

Melissa has her eyes closed. There are machines everywhere. Her hair waves over her shoulder. She looks miserable.

I grab her hand and plant a kiss on it.

"I love you Melissa, and I'll never leave you."