160.

Just a quick note, the ending will be shocking I know. You can skip this if you don't like the chapters but you probably won't know who melissaanews is then. Still your own decision tho.

- melissa pov.

''I'm so nervous,'' Stella sighs as she looks at herself in the mirror.

''Don't be, you look amazing.'' Smiling, I place my hand on her shoulder. ''Can you promise me one thing, Stella?''

"What is it?" She turns to me and looks at me curiously.

''Promise me that you will enjoy it. It's your wedding day, it has to be one of the most beautiful days of your life and I want you to remember your wedding day with a smile on your face."

Stella smiles before putting her arms around me for a hug. "I will enjoy it, Melissa." She whispers in my neck.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The wooden door swings open and Stella's father walks to us. ''Are you ready, honey?''

Stella looks at me nervously. I nod at her, smiling, and she walks towards her father. ''Yes, I'm ready, dad.''

''You look amazing, Stella. I love you.'' I say.

''And I love you too, Mel. Thank you for everything.''

I smile before leaving the room. Because I am one of the bridesmaids, I am the last one to walk to my place, with Ashton at my side. Harry and Stella both agreed that we were the last one to enter the hall for Stella because we were the cause of them meeting.

Smiling, I grab Ashton's arm and walk into the hall together. It looks beautiful.

Harry nervously stands before the altar and smiles at us. I smile back to him, as reassurance, and then sit down on the seat reserved for me.

The organ starts to play and we all turn around to the doors, which are still open. Stella arrives in her beautiful dress with her father on her arm. A big smile adorns her face as she is escorted to the altar. Her father lets her go and presses a kiss on her cheek before he goes to his place.

Wait, is that a tear in Harry's corner of the eye?

Hell yes. He is so proud of Stella, it splashes from his face. With a big smile around his mouth corners, he grabs her hand. They look so happy.

Ashton understands that I am starting to become a bit emotional. He grabs my hand and presses a kiss on my cheek. "We'll be there one day, together." He whispers in my ear.

''One day.'' I whisper.

The priest clears his throat, so we all look at him. ''We all came here to seal the eternal love between these beautiful people.'' He begins and soon tells the whole wedding story.

"Harry and Stella, have you come here to enter into marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?"     

''I have.'' They both say.

''Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" 

''I am.''

''Now join your right hands.'' The priest says and they do it.

''Harry Edward Styles, do you take Stella Eleanor Hudson for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

''I do.'' Harry says.

''Stella Eleanor Hudson, do you take Harry Edward Styles for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?''