100.

- melissa pov.

"It's so amazing the boys are back!" Stella says while handing me a cute dress with lace on it.

"Thanks, and you're right. It's good to be back in Australia and to have Ashton on my side, especially with everything that happened." I sigh and take my clothes off before putting the lace dress on. It fits perfectly.

"You look amazing." She smiles and puts her arm around me. "Our lifes are crazy, you know. Did you ever think this would happen to the both of us? I mean, I didn't. I thought we were going to be single forever and that we would be roommates in college. And look at us now.. None of that is true. So, so crazy."

"And now we both have boyfriends, famous boyfriends for that matter, we are models, we lived in Los Angeles for a while and we had the oppurtinity to meet amazing people throughout the years." I finish her sentence with a smile curled around my lips. "Yeah, I know it's crazy."

"But that doesn't mean I would trade it for anything. I wouldn't. I love traveling with my bestfriends, I love meeting people who adore us and I love doing this. I just love the way how our lifes are right now." She sighs and I let go of her.

"Let's go." I say while grabbing her hand and I walk into the big room where the rest of the people are.

5 Seconds of Summer, Alexia, Rosemary, Jason.. They all came.

"There is my girl!" A very familair voice yells. I turn around with a big smile spred on my face. Ashton runs towards me and pulls me close for a hug. "I missed you." He whispers before cupping my face with his hands and pressing his lips to mine.

I kiss him for a while before looking at him with admiration in my eyes. "I missed you too." I whisper.

"Do you think she is doing fine?" Ashton nods in the direction of Stella, sitting alone on a table. She is staring at her drink and sighs.

"I don't know, she was so excited before we went here. We talked about everything in the dressing room. What do you think happen-.." I don't get to finish my sentence because Jason runs by with such noise I bet half of the world could hear it.

"All the single ladies! All the single ladies!" His dance moves are ridicilous, yet he acts as if they are the best.

I start laughing even harder when he grabs my hand and twirls me around. "That's my bestfriend! Go bestfriend!" He yells before clapping extremely loud with his hands.

"Jason, Jason! Please stop!" I laugh and grab his hand. "How much alcohol did  you drink?"

Jason looks at me with puppy eyes and shrugs. "I don't know.. You tell me! I didn't drink much. Just some shots.. Eight, I believe. Oh, and three beers. Maybe something more, but I don't remember drinking something else.."

"Drunk enough for me." I grin and look at Stella, who is still staring at her drink.

"What's up with her?" Jason frowns and he runs towards her before I can say anything. "What's going on, Stel?"

She looks at us and lets out a loud sigh. "Nothing much."

"So why aren't you dancing with us? This party is amazing!"

"Just not in the mood anymore, okay?"

"Why not, princess?"

The three of us directly look at the same direction.

Harry looks at us with a wide grin spred on his face. He's wearing a black suit and in his hands he holds flowers.

"Harry!" Stella yells before running to him and curling her arms arounds his neck. "But.. what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be in Mexico?"

"I was.. But as soon as I heard there was this big party going on, I decided to go to Australia at my day off." He smiles and gives her a peck on the lips.

"You're so sweet." I don't think Stella has ever been so happy in her life.

"But that's not really the reason why I'm here."

"Really?" Stella frowns. "Then what is it?"

Harry hands her the roses, which she accepts with a weird look on her face. That soon turns into a suprised face as he sits down on one knee.

"Look, Stella. I know we haven't been dating for long. Well, I don't think a year is that long. But.. I have to do this. I have to know you were mine for the rest of my life and that there isn't some teenage boy around here who is planning on stealing you. I want you to carry my last name, I want you to be the new mrs. Styles. You mean everything to me. Never, but ever have I felt this way, with no one. So.. what do you say? Do you want to be mrs. Styles or are you going to leave me here like a fool?" He shows the box before opening it.

Her eyes grow wider when she looks at the ring, which is beautiful with a diamond in it. "What do you think, Harry?"

what will she say? oh i'm sorry for my grammar, i know it's not proper and i know it's very simple but i'm still learning how to write a good english story and it's late 😂