161.

- melissa pov.

"You.'' I whisper. I turn to the doors and shake my head. "You are melissaanews. How could you?''

The person takes a step forward. ''It's not like you don't deserve it.''

I feel myself becoming angry. ''I thought you were a real friend. Guess I was wrong all the time.''

''No.'' The person shakes their head. ''No, you knew it. You knew I needed you and you completely ignored me. You only cared about the fame and your so-called drama. You only cared about Ashton..'' The person swallows. ''Ashton..''

''What's the matter with all those posts?'' I bite my lip. ''What did you do?''

''What I did to Ashton?'' The person starts laughing hysterically. ''More like what did he do to me. And what didn't he do?''

"D-Did you .." I can't even say it. "Did you have sex with him?"

The person is smiling. ''That is a question for you and for me a know.''

I shake my head. ''No, you can't do this. I cared so much for you. How could you do this?''

''Yes, cared.'' The person grabs my arm and I try to let her release my arm, but it doesn't work. Nails pinch in my arm and I close my eyes. ''You really don't understand it, do you?''

No?

''Ashton is mine. I care much more about Ashton than you do and he would be so much happier with me. Don't you understand that? You are the most selfish, mean person I know! You don't care about him at all.'' Tears appear in the person's eye corners. "Ashton knows he's better of without you. Ashton is just dazzled by your looks, but everyone knows that you are nothing more than a blond barbie doll with makeup. You are empty inside and nobody cares about you.''

"That's enough." Stella grabs the person and looks at the person with anger. "I can't believe that we were ever friends."

"Oh, you!" The person laughs hysterically again. '' Yes, we still got you. Stella. Do you really think Melissa is your best friend? If she needed to choose between you and fame, what do you think she would choose?"

Silence.

''No.'' I whisper.

''That's what I thought.'' The person laughs. "You can't be trusted, Melissa. We know it and it's time for your loyal followers to know it as well."

"You have no idea what you're talking about." I look at the person, right in their eyes. "We were friends for fifteen years. Are you suddenly going to give it all up, for a boy?''

The person shakes their heads. ''You know better than anyone what it's like to give up everything for a boy.'' The person whispers.

''Take a step backwards or I'll kick you now.'' Stella says with caution.

"What a friendship." The person smiles sadly. "I wish I had friends who cared about me so much."

And then it happens so fast. Jason and Rosemary come running into the room with big eyes.

"It's true." Jason whispers, but Rosemary grabs a bouquet from the table and sneaks at the person from behind. Then she throws the bouquet against the person's back.

The person lets me go, startled, and I run to Jason, who wraps his arms around me. "We called the police." He says. ''You're caught.''

Ashton and Harry walked in to the extent of disaster.

"Go away." I yell.

"Melissa, is everything.." Ashton walks towards me, but I shake my head. "I mean it, Ashton. Go away.''

''I think it's for everyone's best if you leave, right now.'' Jason says with pinched eyes.

Too late. "Ashton?" The person turns around hopefully.

Ashton stiffens and shakes his head. ''No.'' He whispers.

''Yes!'' The person laughs. '' You see Melissa, he came back. For me and for me alone. ''

''Ashton, I mean it. Go away. You have to leave!'' I feel myself becoming scared. Why doesn't he just listen to me?

The person is smiling. '' You can try what you want Melissa, but it is obvious that he doesn't want to leave me. You are history."

''No.'' Ashton shakes his head and turns to the person. "What's wrong with you?" He whispers. "You knew it was a one-off and that it could not happen again. You knew that I cared for you, but that I broke up with you for a reason. And you knew better than anyone else that we didn't work.''

I start to shake. What does this mean? Did those two have a relationship without me knowing?

"That's it." "The person is walking towards him. "We work, we just have to do our best. We have to show each other that we and our relationship work. You know you love me Ashton, why are you trying to stop your feelings, why are you trying to let them dissapear? Melissa is just a rebound.''

Ashton takes a step backwards. "I think you don't understand. We are history, accept it. That thing we had, it's over. Sorry.''

''No!'' The person is screaming. "No, it is not true! Ashton!'' They don't not stop shouting, despite the police coming in and stopping them. "I love you, Ashton! You are my one true love!''

Ashton grabs my hand, but I shake my head. ''No. Not now, okay?'' He looks dissapointed, but he nods. ''Okay.''

Harry wraps his arms comfortably around Stella and presses a kiss into her hair as the tears flow down her cheeks.

And I? I still can't quite understand it. ''Alexia.'' I whisper.

-----------

It wasn't Jason haha! You guys had some smart thoughts though :)

Let's go look at the hints. The person has an A in her name, she had a bigger role in Instagram 1 than she does in Instagram 2, she was at the wedding, she had always been a friend of Melissa, her nice comments suddenly changed to weird comments, she isn't Selena or Stella. I bet there have been more hidden hints but this is all I can think of right now.

Now let me tell you the whole story of melissaanews. It started of as a joke. The account was made by Stella and Jason and managed by both, but melissaanews soon got hacked and turned into a mean gossip account. Alexia knew the password because she also knows Stella and Jason really well, which made it easy to hack them. The reason why Jay had so much information is because Alexia contacted him and started working with him. That's where she got the photo of Jay and Melissa kissing from.

Does anyone know who meshton is now? That one is quite easy though 😂