19.

CLEVVER NEWS

TOP 5 TRENDING TOPIC

1. BRYANA HOLLY AND MELISSA ALLAN FIGHT
2. HAS KYLIE JENNER FAKE BOOBS?
3. 5SOS BREAK TOUR
4. RIHANNA'S OUTFIT - SLUTTY OR NOT?
5. 6 BACHELORETTE COUPLES THAT ARE STILL TOGETHER

#number 1 trending topic: BRYANA HOLLY AND MELISSA ALLAN FIGHT

By: ..... | August 13, 2017

Everyone knows them: the two blonde models, the hottest models of the moment

Everyone knows them: the two blonde models, the hottest models of the moment. Their hair color and work aren't the only things they have in common: they also have the same ex-boyfriend! Now we caught your attention, didn't we? We are talking about Bryana Holly and Melissa Allan. Yes, Melissa Allan is the girl who was missing for two weeks. Melissa and Ashton Irwin dated for four months in the past, but then she started dating Kian Lawley for a year - they were even engaged -  and Ashton started 'dating' Bryana Holly, even though he keeps saying she is just a fling. Bryana Holly seems so think she's not. Ashton also dated Selena Gomez for a while, but he says she was just a rebound. Ouch, that must hurt Selena!

Melissa and Ashton started dating again a while ago and they seem happier than ever. They went through happy and sad times, literally, when Melissa got into a car accident, but the couple only became stronger. They are goals!

On to the next topic

On to the next topic. The so called melissaanews page is a page where a person post everything about Melissa. Scandals and rumors, they are all included. But... It seems like he or she doesn't like the model that much anymore. The things he or she posts are more rude things than nice things, like he or she used to. Damn, I want to know who it is!

Melissaanews posted a picture of Ashton and Bryana, licking each other tongue. Gross, right? No, they look adorable! I guess Melissa didn't like that.

Oh and don't forget the kissing photo od Jay Alexander, IMG-model, that was also postes by melissaanews. How did Ashton forgave her? Isn't he the sweetest?

When Rosemary King, Melissa's friend, posted a picture, Bryana commented that she was also in LA. Well, that could go extremely wrong..

It did! They came across each other on the street and soon got in a fight. Melissa's friend were with her and they dragged her away, but who knows how far she would go..

Who do you ship? Let me know! See you soon on clevver.com!