164.

CLEVVER NEWS

TOP 5 TRENDING TOPIC:
1. WHO'S BEHIND MELISSAANEWS?
2. SHAILEY OFFICAL?
3. HAS MARTIN GARRIX A SECRET GIRLFRIEND?
4. VS MODELS AND THEIR BOWS
5. 2018: READY TO PARTY!

#1 trending topic: WHO'S BEHIND MELISSAANEWS?

By: .... | January 3, 2018

Ashton Irwin himself told us to let it rest and that they needed a break, but we and many fans couldn't

Ashton Irwin himself told us to let it rest and that they needed a break, but we and many fans couldn't. I mean, isn't it crazy? These people have gone through so much drama and so many break-ups, why not share this one?

Melissaanews is a news page of Melissa Allan, Ashton Irwin's girlfriend. How it acted nice and funny in the beginning, it soon started as a hatepage towards her. We got to see the most shocking things. For example, the photo of Jay Alexander and Melissa kissing. Nobody knew about it, yet melissaanews got her hands on it.

But... was melissaanews even a girl or is it a boy? We all started having doubts when Jay hinted he knew more about the person behind the page. Maybe it was Jay? Or Jason, the bestfriend? Oh, and don't forget to suspect Stella, Melissa's bestfriend. They recently got in a big fight, but it seemed like they made up. Why? Maybe she wanted to get closer to Melissa to get more news and secrets out of her?

Unfortunately, the police shot melissaanews down. But why though? We already miss the drama in our lifes! We need more!

According to some people, Alexia had something to do with it. The girl has been friends with Melissa for a long time and has posted something when she dissapeared.

 The girl has been friends with Melissa for a long time and has posted something when she dissapeared

Melissa and Alexia in Los Angeles

Who do you think melissaanews is? Comment it down belown!