Chapter Three

The weekend

Armoni's POV

It now Friday I had a wonderful day at work I am now on my way to Manuel's house to get me nephew EJ. I got to his house in 10 minutes when I got in the house EJ jumped on me. "Hey aunties baby," I said. "Hey aunt Moni," he said "How's my favourite nephew doing," I said kissing his cheeks. "I good daddy bought me ice cream today," he said. "He did go get your bag," I said. he went to get his bags while Manuel and I talked.

Manuel: "how was your day sis"

Me: "it was good yours"

Manuel: "It was ok so when I meeting your friend"

Me: "soon Manuel just chill we are not even together we are just friends"

Manuel: "ok but remember whenever y'all are together bring him over here"

Me: "ok Manuel I gotta go I have a date tonight"

Manuel: "ok sis bye love you"

Me: "love you too bye"

I called EJ then we left when we got home he told me he wanted to watch cartoon. I went to my room and put on the tv and I went to the bathroom and got a 15 minutes shower. After my shower I came out dried my body and I put on my undergarments. After I sat my vanity and comb my hair in a high bun then I applied my makeup. After I went to my walk in closet took out me cheetah print body con dress and me cheetah print wedges. I was spraying on my perfume when I heard the door bell "EJ can you get the door," I said. "Auntie there is a man downstairs who said he is your friend," EJ said. "Thanks baby" I said. "Is Ann Marie here yet?" I asked walking downstairs. "Yes she is in the kitchen on the phone," he said. "Ok be good for auntie love you," I said. "Ok love u to auntie have fun," he said. "I will baby," I said walking out the house with Andre behind me.

Ke'Andre POV

I went to pick up Armoni so we can go on our date when I got to her house a little boy open the door. I thought it was her sin but I heard him say auntie and I was relieved. She was looking fine in that dress it was hugging all her curves, when we got outside I open the door for her then jogged to my side. I got and start the car "u look beautiful," I said. "Thanks u look handsome," she said smiling show her dimples. "Thanks" I said. "So where we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise," he said. "Okay," I said. I feel asleep while on our way to where ever we going I was woken to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw that we were at my favourite restaurant but it's expensive as hell. We got in and he went to the front desk then we headed to our seats a waiteress came to our table and her boobs were falling out. I was not goons start a riot cause were not together were just friends going out, she was up in his face like she wanted to kiss him. I cleared my throat then she look at me then I said in the calm way "can we have another waitresses please." She asked "Is there something wrong with me?" I replied "Yes so can we have another waiter please." She rolled her eyes and left I laughed a little shaking my head. I felt eyes in me so I looked up and saw Andre looking at me smiling I smiled. "I love how you handle these hoes out here," he said. "I just don't like to see women disrespecting themselves like that it hurts to see them like that," I replied. "You are such a lovely young woman u are wifey material," he said making me blush. "Thanks," I said holding down my head. "Why you always hide your blush from me it's cute ma," he said. "Thanks," I said. We ate then we went to the movie the movie was scary as hell. By the end of the movie I was literally on his lap he laugh then I got up. We walked to his car and we got in he drop me off at my house. "I had fun I'll see you tomorrow I guess," I said. "Me to yeah see you tomorrow at 10am walk with little man," he said. "Ok I will," I said. I was about to get out the car when he pulled me over and ........

What you think he did?

Should they be together?

Vote

Comment

Follow

Add to library