Chapter Five

6 Months Later

Emmanuel POV

I am on my way to Moni's house to pick up EJ to take him to school so Moni can be early for work. I pulled up at her house and went in yes I have a key for her house I bought it so yeah. I got a call from one of my workers saying the boy that Moni has been going out with is a drug lord. When I got off the phone I went into the house in search of EJ and Moni. I found them in the kitchen eating breakfast I fixed a plate then sat with them and ate after EJ was finished I sent him to the living room so I could talk to Moni. "Do you know the boy that you have been going out with is a drug dealer?" I asked her. She look confused "no he told me he's a bartender and I met him at the club at the bar serving people," she said."Well he's a drug dealer and he owns his boss money that's why he is a bartender he is trying to get the money back to his boss," I said to her. "I don't mind you dating him but be careful out there with him cause these people show no mercy sis I love you and I don't wanna see you hurt." I siad. "I love you to bro thanks for looking out for for me,"  she said hugging me. That's my job to look out for you and Amy," I siad. "I gotta go before I'm late kiss EJ for me, she said getting up.

*At work*

Armoni POV

"Good morning Chanel," I said with a big smile on my face. "Good morning Armoni," she said smiling. "How are you," I asked. "I'm good wbu," she asked. I'm fine I want you to meet someone tonight," I told her. "Who is it?" she asked. "you will see," I said. I went to my office and finish my paper work for Mr. Charles case tomorrow.

*Skip to lunch*

I was putting up my things so I could go to lunch Chanel and I when she came in and told me I had a visitor. When I got outside it was Andre with some red roses omg I love red roses but how did he know that. He hand me the roses and I put them on my desk then he asked would you like to go to lunch with him. "I was going to lunch with my bestfriend can she come with us," I asked him. We have been dating for the past six months and EJ love him. We headed to burger king to get our lunch we took a seat for three we were sitting in silence until I decided to break the silence. "Chanel this is my boyfriend Andre, Andre this is my bestfriend Chanel," I said. They said "hi," to each other. The waiter came and we got our lunch we ate laugh talk for the whole time.

Ke Andre POV

I met Armoni bestfriend Chanel today she is crazy just like Armoni no wonder they are bestfriends. I plan on taking both of them to dinner so I can asked Moni to be my girl. We have been dating for the past six months and I can't go another day without proposing to her I love that girl with all my heart.

*Skip to Dinner*

I was getting ready for my date with Moni I am hella nervous I have never been so nervous in my life. I had on a black suit your boy was looking fly for his date. I was now on my way to pick up Moni and Nel when I got to the I let out a long breathe then went to her door and rang the door bell. Chanel open sha had on a red maxi body con dress with some red pumps. Then Moni came down the stairs in a purple maxi body con dress with some purple pumps her hair was in a high bun and she look amazing. I held out my hand for her to take it and Chanel look up the house and we headed to my BMW. I held the door open so both of then can get in, I got in and we headed to the restaurant. We pulled up to her favourite restaurant Cameron's Cuisine her eyes lit up I shook my head. We got out and we walked in the restaurant we got to the front desk and ugly ass girl smiling at me asked "just the three of you." I nodded in response and she led the way to our table we sat then she left. Then a waiter came to our table "what would y'all like to drink," he asked. "Can you bring a bottle of red wine please," I said. "Ok sir you'll have the red wine in a sec," he said walking away. The waiter return with the red wine I poured us a glass and we all sat and yalked. Then the waiter came back and we ordered our food, after we finished eating we were walking at the side of the road and there was this lady singing how do I live. She sounded amazing I took this opertunity to get on my knees I went in my pocket and took out the box. I grabbed her hands "Moni the first time I saw you in that club I instantly fell in love with you I have so many things happening right now that you don't know about but I will work them out baby. Armoni Bianca Lynch would you be my bestfriend, my ROD, my lawyer, the mother of my kids and my wife," I said looking into her eyes. She was now in tears she turned to Chanel who gave her a napkin to wipe her face. "Yes I would be your bestfriend, your ROD, your lawyer, the mother of your kids and your wife," she said kissing me. I kissed her back with so much passion I love this girl so much.

What do you thing?

Vote

Comment

Add to library

Follow