Chapter Four

Armoni POV

He lean over and kissed I didn't kiss back but then I gave up his lips are so soft.

*Sunday Morning*

I woke up EJ to get ready for church I bathe him put on his clothes and gave him some cereal. I went and got ready then I ate I called Andre to see if he was ready then EJ and I went to pick him up.

Ke'Andre POV

Kenzie was looking good she had on a black bodycon dress and some black high ass pumps. She was looking on point when we got to then church we were greeted by the pastor's wife and then we went inside to sit. Then some girls came in and sat by Moni one of them look just like her I guess it's her sister.

*After church*

We are on our way to apple bee's for lunch I am hungry as shit.

Armoni POV

Andre was looking on point today he had on a button down top some khaki Levi's and his black gamma 11s. We were at apple bee's so I am now gonna introduced him to my sis and my best friends Chanel and Nicki. "Ke'Andre this is my sister Amy and my best friends Chanel and Nicki," I said. "Nice to meet y'all he" said smiling. We ate then we headed our separate ways I dropped Ke'Andre off at his house then I went home and took a nap with EJ.

Just a little something I just wrote boring I know