Chapter Ten

Andre POV

Manuel, Nel, Moni and I was in Moni living room planning our big day. There was a knock at the door I went to go answer it when I got to the door there were police officer's at the door. Moni and the others came around to the door the officer grabbed me and pushed me up to the door. They cuffed my hands and started chatting and they just took me to the car without even saying anything to my babygirl. I took one last look at my baby and she was crying in Manuel's chest. Seeing her cry made me tear up I don't even know why the hell I am I being locked up.

Moni POV

I stood in the door way and watched as they cuffed Andre and took him to the car. I cried in Manuel's chest and Nel rubbed my back we watched as the car drove away and Andre was looking out crying. I blew him a kiss he gave me a weak smile we got back in my house and I just cried.

*15 minutes after*

My phone began to ring Nel answered and I saw a smile spread across hee face she hung up the phone and looked at me. "We gotta go get Andre," she said. "So why are we still here," I asked getting up to put on my shoe. I grabbed my phone, purse and keys and headed out the door with Manuel and Nel following behind me. I locked the door and we got into Manuel range and headed to the station. I walked into the station and saw Andre sitting in a chair waiting for us I ran up to him and hugged him. I started to tear up I started to ask a lot of questions about why he was locked up. He shook his head while I asked all these questions and stuff pertaining to why he was locked up and stuff.

Andre POV

My baby is definitely a lawyer when she got here she started to tear up and ask questions pertaining to why I was locked up. I just shock my head at her I got up and we left I walked out of here free cause they didn't have a warrant for my arrest. They locked me up cause someone told them I sell drug are they for real you're gonna locked someone up without evidence bull shit.

Note the wedding is changed to the 1st of July

I cried when I wrote this part?

love Mookie