Chapter Seven

Ke'Andre POV

Moni and I are currently getting ready for dinner, Moni has on a black and purple body con dress with purple heels and her accessories she was looking good as always. "Baby are you ready," I asked Moni. "Yes," she replied taking up het purse. We walked into the garage and got her BMW then we headed to the La Reserve (made up restaurant) restaurant. We pulled up to the restaurant and parked close to the entrance we walked in and there I saw my boss and couple of my ex-workers and some unknown people. I  shaked it off and went to Moni and I table we sat and a waiter came and took our drink order.

Armoni POV

Andre is looking fine as always he has on a black pants, a purple button down shirt ans his black Jordon's. We were at the restaurant and these guys kept on watching Andre but I just shrugged it off. We ordered our food and we started a conversation.

*Convo Started*

Me: so why were you stitching lanes like u were crazy.

Andre: cause the guys across from us I owe them and they are after me.

Me: why didn't you tell me I could've given you the money Andre I can't afford to lose you to

Andre: I know but I didn't want to use your money to pay no drug dealer.

Me: that's ok with me if you do.

*Convo ends*

We got our food and began eating and then Andre said he was going to the bathhroom. I was sitting on my phone when someone sat down at the table I looked up and it was one of the man that was at the other table.

Andre POV

I went to the bathroom and in came my old boss what the hell do he want I just came here to have a wonderful dinner with my fiance. He came in talking shit and I just stood and watch him what he don't know that I work for Moni's brother. He said that if he don't get his money by tomorrow that he will take the only person close to me which was Moni. I will be damned if he try and Di some shit to my fiancee I will not hesitate to kill his ass. I walk out the bathroom going back to my table when one of my ex-co-worker was just getting up from the table Moni look sacred so I guess he told her some shit. I went to the table called the waiter to get the bill bs left the money on the table and Moni and I left out the restaurant. I'm staying at Moni's house tonight I am not letting her stay at her house alone they will come try some shit.

How was this?

Will Andre pay his old boss or nah?

Vote

Comment

Follow

Add to Library