Continuation of Prologue

At the Club

Amy's POV

Hi I am Amy Lynch, I am 5' 2, I have browne capturing eyes, a light browne complexion and a hour glass shape with big ass and boobs to knock it off. I am sister of the biggest druglord in Miami and my younger sister is the best lawyer in Miami. I am a marriage counselor and my boyfriend is also a thug he works for my bro. My sister is getting on my last nerves for the past week. She is still morning over Devin's death she hasn't been to work for the week. So we decided to take her stubborn as out, when we told her she refused by u know Chanel is convincing as shit. So she finally agreed to go so we are at the club dancing our ass off to a lot of twerking songs. Moni went to the bar and some guys came and started dancing with us.

Armoni's POV

My girls took me to the club they said "I have been in my house for a week and I needed to go out and get my mind off of Devin." I went even though I was not in the mood to go out Chanel convincing ass wanted me to go. I am at the bar and the bartender is flirting with me but I am not having it. He is fine and everything, light Browne complexion, capturing hazel browne eyes, black wavy hair and to top it off he is very muscular. I feeling something for him something that I never felt when I was with Devin. "Can I have your number," he asked. "No," I replied with an attitude. "You can take mines," he said. "I don't want your number," I replied. He went to get my vodka then he return with it, when I took up the glass to drink the vodka his number was on the napkin. I shaked my head took the napkin put it in my bag and went back to dance. I enjoyed the night I was enjoyable that's why I gotta love this girls they know just how to make me happy.

Next day

Ke'Andre POV

I met this sexy ass girl at the club last night she is beautiful, she has long browne hair, a Pepsi bottle shape, light browne complexion like me but lighter, she has big boobs and to top it off with a big ass. That's how I like them I don't usually have relationships I just Fuck and duck but she seems different, I'll see how it works out.

would Ke'Andre change for Armoni?
hope you enjoy enjoy its my first book.
Vote
Comment
Follow

Love MOOKIE