Mom and Dad

Belle walked along side Carl as they were talking about what the deal was with the Governor since neither of them knew what was gonna happen. She was worried about his Dad. He's been acting all weird and Belle was worried he was going insane. Then again any man who has to deal with his son killing his wife to prevent her from turning would make anyone insane. Belle looked at Carl once he stopped walking and stopped talking. Rick was back. Belle stood there until she heard the famous words.

"We are going to war with Woodbury." Belle looked at Carl who looked back at her and she nodded to him letting him know that she would be by his side during all of this. Belle then looked up at Maggie and Glenn as they were holding each other. Belle then walked with Carl to her room and she pulled out all her weapons. 

"Are you sure we can fight?" Carl asked Belle. Belle nodded and she looked at Carl. 

"Yes, This is our home. We have to defend it." Belle said as she looked at him. He sighed and he nodded and he went to his own room to get ready. Belle grabbed her weapons and she loaded all her guns. Her knives were slowly sharpened one by one. She put on all the claws to make sure they all still fit and she looked at Glenn who walked over by her. 

"Hey." He said as he sat down next to her on the bed. Belle put her hands down so she didn't scratch him. 

"Hey," Belle said as she looked at him. She was a little worried about what he wanted to see her about. Was he heard to bring the bad news of her getting kicked out? Or worse was he gonna kill her? Belle looked at him as he was about to speak. 

"Thank you for protecting Hershel the other day. Maggie and I really are grateful that you stepped up to protect him."Glenn said as he looked at her. 

"I was only doing what my gut was telling me," Belle said lying. She didn't want him or Maggie to know she thought of Hershel as a grandpa, Him as a dad and Maggie as a mom. Belle then looked at Glenn. 

"Is that all?" She asked. He nodded and he got up and he left. Belle went back to sharpening her claws and she sighed as she then looked at the ground. Was she doing what she thought was right? She sighed as she shook her head to get the past flash back out of her head before she got up and she walked over to her bag of weapons and she put her ten claw rings back into the bag. She then looked at Carl who was across the hall from her. She saw him looking at the photo he got for Judith. Belle walked over to him and she set her hand on his shoulder. Carl looked at her and he smiled a bit before he looked back at the picture. He wished he could have things back to the way they were. Him with his mom and dad with no walkers. He shook his head and he looked at Belle.

"Let's head outside," Carl said as he walked away. Belle nodded and she followed him. When she got outside she saw some of the group moving walkers and starting to burn them. She then looked at Rick and she walked up to him. 

"When we have to storm Woodbury do we have to take everything with us?' She asked looking up at the old man. Having Daryl as a semi uncle figure had its perks. He could never tell her nothing since she would always break it out of him. 

"No, Just hide it very well, " he said as he looked at Belle. He patted her head before he walked away. Belle looked at Carl before she saw Maggie and Glenn over by the fence. She watched as they shared a kiss before they walked up to her. 

"Bell, can we talk to you?" Maggie asked. Belle nodded and she walked up to Maggie. 

"We were thinking...Since you don't have any family. What if you became a part of ours?" Maggie asked bending down to her level and holding her hands. Belle smiled and she nodded. 

"Really!" She asked happily. Glenn nodded and she hugged Maggie tightly so happy. She had a family again.