Love's first sin

Alright, I'm gonna skip the whole hospital thing because it's a little pointless since it's not much dealing with the two teens. 

Belle didn't talk to anyone as she was so worried about her parents. Carl was busy with Judith so he didn't have time to be by Belle, But it was almost like when Carl lost his mother... He sighed as he then picked up Judith and he walked over to his friend and he sat down next to her. 

"Hey," He said softly before he felt heads on his shoulders. Judith put her head on his left shoulder while Belle put her head on his right shoulder. He sighed softly and he put his head on Belle's knowing she needed a friend. 

"Hey," Belle said softly as she then moved closer to Carl. She needed a shoulder, someone to stop her savior side from coming out, going to find them and beating the crap out of Eugene and Abraham. She sighed as she closed her eyes trying to calm herself down. 

"Relax Belle, okay, They will be back soon. I promise."Carl said as he closed his eyes holding Judith close to his chest and his head resting softly on Belle's. 

"Thank you, Carl." She said as she then looked at him. Judith was later taken by Michonne as only they were left along with the Priest in the church. Belle lifted her head and she looked at Carl who looked back at her. Carl's hand was on top of hers and the two were looking at each other's eyes. Belle didn't know what she was feeling but she could tell that the way Carl was looking at her they shared the same feelings. They snapped out of the gazes when they heard walkers and the church were surrounded by them. Belle grabbed her weapon bag and she looked out one of the window's to see walkers. They all had to get out of here. While being careful Carl, Belle, Michonne, Judith, and Gaberial all got out of the church. Soon enough they hear gun shots and they all ran to the forest to hide. Belle stayed behind a tree as she saw a truck and soon the ginger soldier with his gun. She knew her parents were back. She ran in nearly getting bitten by a walker but it was killed by Abraham and she hugged him tightly. 

"Thank you...For bringing my family back." She said before she looked to see her mom and dad. She smiled and she hugged them tightly crying happily. She loved her family so so much. She cried as she had them back now. 

"Shhh, it's okay Belle," Glenn said smiling as he held her in his arms tightly along with Maggie. The two held their daughter in their arms tightly before they let go and they see the others who waited behind for them to come back. Belle smiled as she then pulled away and she was glad to have them. She then looked to see Carl smiling. Something about him in her heart drew her to him. Maggie quickly caught on. 

"Go," Maggie said looking at Belle before she looked at Glenn and the two shared a look. Glenn sighed and he let go of Belle and watched her go to Carl. They watched as the teens held each other's hand and began to follow Michonne. 

Belle and Carl walked hand in hand trying to find Rick and the other group until they got to a Hospital. Belle and Carl were told to stay behind with Judith and wait for the adults to come back. The two sat down and they waited until they were walking...The truck was out of gas and there weren't enough cars to carry all of them so they all walked. Belle was sweating under her black leather jacket from the heat. She hasn't eaten much since the prison and she was half way back to her old form to where Carl and Rick found her. Carl looked over at her. 

"Take off your jacket Belle, Your gonna get too hot in that." He said wanting the best for her. Belle nodded and she took it off. She then put the jacket in her bag and she was in a white tank top her scars and mark on her neck were out for all to see. 

"Who the hell did that to you little fighter?"Abraham asked Belle. 

"My old group. " Belle said as they walked along the endless road. Soon the sky was getting dark so they pulled over to the woods and they found a safe spot before they started to set up camp. Belle and Carl were sitting on a log looking up at the stars. Belle felt so weak. She looked over at Carl as he was looking up at the stars. 

"Belle, Can I tell you something?" Carl asked. Belle nodded as the two looked at each other. Carl thought about how he should word his reply but he sighed not thinking of any. He leaned over and he laid on his side as he put a hand on her cheek and he closed his eyes leaning closer to her until their lips connected in a soft, gentle and heart-stopping kiss that was a first for both teens.