Intro

Intro:

My name is Gerard Arthur Way. I live in New Jersey. It's also where I'll die. I had been in prision for five years. I was there for killing people...and stuff...

When I got there I made friends with a man named Ray and a man named Bob. Ray had a brown curly afro. He was about as tall as me. You could talk to about anything to the guy and he would be totally understanding. You could say he was...a ray of sunshine. Sorry, I got off track. Well Bob, he was more of a quiet one. He was had blonde hair and a lip ring. No one really messed with us unless they wanted to get beaten up. Bob was one of the more thougher guys and i think one of the reasons people were afraid of him was because ha was really tall and tough looking.

They were both really great but I think the only way I stayed sane were from visits by my younger brother, Mikey, and my wife- or ex-wife, Lindsey, who was sometimes accompanied by my six year old daughter, Bandit. Mikey usually visited me once a week while my [ex]wife Lindsey, once a month. I like to tell myself she doesn't visit a lot because she is busy with her job. But really I know it's because she is disgusted by what I have done. She never really got over it.

Overal, I was perfectly fine living in prison. I even had a cell to myself. Well, I did before that tiny little shit came.