Give 'em Hell, Kid

Frank and I went back to our cell where we talked about what happened.

"What the hell were you thinking saving me from him!?"

"I was thinking of saving your ass!"

"Why?! Because I'm new here!? Well you don't have to save me everytime I get beat up!!"

Okay fine. What a little punk he was. I had enough of the dress so I started taking it off. I knew it took him off guard. I looked over at him and he looked uncomfortable. But he was enjoying it so I slowly slid it down my pale torso down my chicken like legs. I was then just in my underwear.

I turned around and looked at Frank. "Do you mind?" I asked gesturing towards the dresser he was standing in front of.

"Oh, right." He blushed and moved out of the way. I put on our usual zebra prison uniforms. I walked towards the door and turned. "Trust me, I won't save your ass next time.' And I sassed of to the library.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Hi it's Phil [the author] sorry this is short. I kinda have writers block but also I put all that i needed into this chapter. Major Ferard is coming your [Gerard] way. I am not sorry for that pun :) But uh thanks for reading and bye.)