This is the Best Day Ever

I killed Bandit?! Not Lindsey!? It all floods back to me. Why I had to kill 1000 people. Why Lindsey was already dead. Why I am still alive.

I had killed lots of people before this. Before there was a reward. It was about 1923. I was engaged to my lovely girlfriend, Lindsey. She didn't know about what I did. It was a few days before our wedding. It was a practice wedding. Well, after. It was the last one before the real thing. Lindsey was still in her dress. Her dress was beautiful and with her in it was more beautiful than diamonds. It was white, obviously, with a lace collar and trimming.

"Hey Lindsey follow me!" I say grabbing her hands and pulling her forward.

"Gerard I'm in my wedding dress!" she exclaimed laughing.

"C'mon it'll be quick! I wanna show you something!"

"Haha alright I'm coming."

I lead her to a well near a river. When I first discovered that, I didn't understand it. To be honest I still don't.

"You took me all this way in my wedding dress to see s little well and creek?" She walked to the well and looked down. She didn't like what she saw. Lindsey screamed so loud. I couldn't let people see what I did. I pulled out my revolver and shot her. She fell into my arms. My plan was almost complete. I picked her up and stepped down into the well. It wasn't a bad drop considering all the bodies at the bottom. I held her in my arms.

I whispered to her, "I'll never let them hurt you, I promise."

I took the revolver up to my head and shot myself.

I opened my eyes to see Lindsey standing next to me. Her hand in mine. We walked down a trail in a forest to a truck filled with alcohol and ammunition too. We both got in and sat down. It was almost like we knew what to do, but I didn't. We drove until we entered a town, our town. But no one was here. It was just us. We drove until we reached a building. I don't know why but I had a feeling to stop. I look over at Lindsey. She looked terrified. Like she knew this building. I helped her out and we went inside. I heard the door creak and slam close behind us. There was a shadow of a man stand there near the door. He walked closer to us until he started to speak.

"Hello Gerard, Lindsey. I am Lucifer. My, my have you two been busy. Gerard killing people, Lindsey being a popular prostitute. Well I am here to decide where you will go. Oh, let me see." He looked at his clipboard that appeared.

"Lindsey, you don't work here anymore. After all it's just a vacant three by four. You will go to hell. Have fun and I'll see you later." I look over to Lindsey and see slowly started on fire until she wasn't even a pile of ash.

"Now for you Gerard, I have a special job."

{Hello it's Phil. See I told you I'd write more. Don't be afraid to leave feedback on how you feel and stuff. Ok bye!}