Five

I had woke up to banging on my door. I got up and it continued no matter how much I screamed I was coming. I decided to not even grab some shorts since I had slept in underwear and one of Aaron's old shirts. I jogged to the door and swung it open.

     There had to be fifteen men in police uniforms on my lawn. My eyes started to water, I didn't like cops. They scared me, it meant something bad happened. I was instantly scared "What the hell is going on!" I screamed "Alexandria Hart?" "That's me, what's going on?" "We need you to come outside, step out and towards the cars. Hands in the air" I put my arms above my head and started stepping out. When I did, six men ran inside my house. Annnd here comes the tears

     I went wide eyed "Do NOT break anything, I will sue. What did I do!?" "Shut-chur mouth" one screamed with a strong Texas accent while grabbing my arms. They pushed me against the hood of the car and started feeling at my body "I'm sun burnt! That hurts!" "Alexandria Hart, you are under arrest" Just as a cop on my other side started citing my Miranda rights.

     "What am I arrested for?!" I screamed, turning my head to look at him just as he started placing hand cuffs on my wrist. "For a vital prank" "What the fuck are you talking about?" "Two young men got a hold and said you harassed them" "And who would that be?" "Hahahahha!" "Sam and Colby join forces!" the man took the cuffs off me and I looked up to see Sam and Colby standing up, Sam had the camera so I took off running and tackled Colby to the ground.

     I didn't do anything, just tackle him. When I got up I ran back into my house. The six cops had just stood at the door, but had now stepped out. I slammed my door as hard as I could and locked it.

     Even my fans knew I didn't like cops. Aaron knows why I don't like cops and he LET them do that to me. I decided to go to my bedroom and I heard my phone dinging and I heard Sam and Colby at my door telling me to let me them in. But I just ignored them.

     When I got to my room and I grabbed my clothes and then went into the shower. I shaved and washed my hair for the first time since last week since I'm not supposed to every time I shower which I hated.

     When I got out I got dressed into a pair of black spandex shorts and a black sports bra, but then I slipped on a pair of grey sweats and a black hoodie. I dried my hair and then tied it up in a messy bun before I grabbed my purse and then ran downstairs and outside. Sam and Colby were on my porch. I ignored them trying to talk to me as I got in my car and instantly locked it.

     As I started backing out I hit my speed dial and called Aaron to be ready when I got outside. When I had got there, Aaron stood outside the gate and Colby's car pulled in right when he got in. I locked the doors and the windows and I turned to look at Aaron "You let them bring cops to my house, Aaron" I said, staring at him.

     He froze in the middle of putting his belt on and looked at me "What are you talking about" Sam and Colby now stood at Aaron's window, telling him to roll it down. "You told them I was afraid of cops and that's how they pranked me. They brought cops to my house and PRANKED me. That's not a prank, that's actually my fear" I said looking at him.

      He shook his head "I didn't tell them, I swear Lex. I didn't even know they were gone" he said, pointing at them. "A-are you sure?" I asked, looking down at my lap as I gripped the steering wheel tighter. Aaron reached over and unlocked the doors and got out, Sam and Colby both leaned into the front seat but Aaron ran over to the driver side and opened my door, pulling me out and into his chest.

      "I promise I didn't do that, I wouldn't let anyone do that. And I'm mad, at them and myself since I couldn't stop them. I know you're scared of them" I just started to silently cry and I gripped his shirt. Colby cleared his throat before saying "What's this about" and Aaron didn't reply. He pulled my head back and said "Lock the car and get in the passenger seat. Let me run and grab a few things and we'll go back to your house" I nodded and climbed into the drivers seat and quickly leaned over and slammed the passenger door and locked it before climbing over into it.

      I took my hoodie off and sat it in the floor. When I cry, I get super hot and irritated. After a few minutes Aaron came down stairs and opened my driver door, getting in and handing me Buddy while tossing his bag in the backseat.

     He started driving back towards the house. I just wanted to go back to sleep and forget about everything.