Seven

Right now I was setting at my house getting ready for a dancing video. My little prank is a extra video. I usually upload three times a week, or try to. This week is the prank, the dance, and Aaron and I are making a friendship cake since it marks 11 years since we've met.

      Any minute now, Elton was supposed to come over to record. So I was setting at my kitchen table getting dressed. I wore my white leather leotard with black fish net underneath and some black heels with gold spikes on the back.

      I had straightened my hair and fluffed it out a bunch before doing some intense make up. Just as I sat the bright red lipstick down my door opened and I peaked my head over to see Elton, Aaron, Sam, Colby, AND COREY? "Why are ALL of you fucks here!?" I screamed grabbing my black leather jacket and slipping it on "Only Elton and Aaron were supposed to come!".

      "Devyn's busy so I came" "We wanted to watch the making" "I was supposed to!" I rolled my eyes and started walking out, when they looked at me Colby and Elton almost lost their eyes. "You're gonna dance in THAT?" "Gotta remake the video" I shrugged and he shook his head, oh Corey. Aaron smacked the other two boys with his water bottle and then I walked over and pulled up the video.

      "Okay, this is what I'm doing. Corey do you wanna join?" I asked "Do I have to wear THAT?" I shook my head "No, you'd stretch my leo out" he looked at me with a serious face before Elton said "All 200 pounds" everyone started laughing when Corey shot back with '185' and I rolled my eyes "Well if you do, get to it. You get to dance like girl with me. When they smack each others butts I'm clapping and so are you. I don't want to touch a 200 pound ass".

      He shot me a look while everyone laughed and I smiled. "Fine I'll dance alone. My back yard is set up" I said, walking to the back door and opening it.

      All of us started to walk back and then they looked around in amazement, besides Aaron. He knows I take care of my stuff. "We should get Chipotle after this" I clapped and nodded. "Okay, so I'm also gonna be singing the song by the way" I told Elton, and he nodded as in he figured I would. I stuck my tongue out and then quickly went to my place.

      Song-Hello, Bitches by CL age restriction on it so... It's not inappropriate, but you can only watch it if your YouTube age is over 18. :/