Fourteen

"Lex.. Lexi, wake up. We're at the house." I let out an annoyed huffed and rolled over. Moments later I was being lifted up and carried. I heard the ding of the door open and I heard "Is that Uncle Elton?!" "Shut up Corey, don't scream! Oh shit.." I giggled and I heard feet getting closer. I opened my eyes to look around.

      Corey and Sam had came to see when Elton told them to shut up and I smiled at them before looking at Elton "I'm sleepy" I said while yawning and putting my face in his neck. "Lexi you have to change before we can go to sleep" I groaned and let out another huff. "I don't wanna" "Does Aaron still have some of your clothes?" he asked.

      I nodded and he started walking. I heard a door open and then he laid me down, I rolled over and then he walked out. Just when I was about to fall back asleep I heard someone screaming which made me jump. I got up when I heard it more and I took off running.

      It was Aaron... Colby, Sam, and Corey came bounding up the stairs and we took off towards Aaron's room. Elton was holding some of my clothes and so was Aaron. "Guys what the fuck" "Lexi get out of here" Aaron said. "Why? What's going on, Elton?" I asked, walking closer to them. "I said get out, Alexandria!" "No Aaron, I want to know what's going on?" "He's mad at me because I was going to let you sleep in my bed and NOT his." "No, because you came to get her clothes when she's already asleep! You can't change her!" "And why the fuck not, Aaron!?" I grabbed Elton's hand and started tugging him backwards.

      "Come on, Elton let's go" I said. Aaron was being in a crabby mood.. "Because Elton! I fucking love her! Okay!? I have for as long as we've been friends!" I just went wide eyed. I looked at Aaron "What the fuck did you just say?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Lex, I'm so-" I looked at Elton "Can we leave?" I asked.

    He nodded and tossed my clothes on his floor before we walked outside and to his car. When he started driving, I just stared at my hands.

      I was upset... I was upset with Aaron. It made me mad. I was having an amazing day then he decided to say he loves me? He's my friend. My BEST friend. That's all we will ever be. Because I do not love him.

      Before I knew it, Elton and I had reached the house. When we got inside, we went up to my room and I went to my bathroom to shower. I slipped on a blue plush robe and let him shower while I got dressed into sweat pants and a long sleeve grey shirt.

     I was laying down and soon Elton laid down beside me in his sweats and shirt he grabbed before we left.