Twenty Two

I woke up to Elton shaking me, I groaned and looked at him "whhhatt?" "We're about to walk around get up" I huffed a little bit before getting out of the bed and quickly slipping on some short shorts and one of Elton's Send It shirts. I put on my flip flops and then grabbed my bag, filling it with water, some granola bars, and then I made a sandwich and grabbed another water.

     I walked off to see everyone already up. Elton shut and locked the door to the bus before we all started walking. Elton held onto Circa's leash and my hand while we walked. Colby and I were both vlogging a little. We decided to make the TFIL videos on days we stopped in amazing places, other wise just Colby, Sam, and I will trade of other places. But I was going to record a little all six days and then upload on Monday's still.

       We had to walk around for a few hours before we went back to the bus and started we let Sam drive some.

       I was setting in my bed with Colby and Circa while Elton was making some lunch. Colby and I were getting cards ready for Elton to set down so we could play Cards Against Humanity.

                                                           My perfect, goofy family.