10: No Touching

I slowly stretch my hand across the bed, feeling for Mr. Baker, but the bed was cold and he wasn't there. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal the vacant sheets. I shot up, seeing my door open.

"Mr. Baker?" I called, as I got up and walked out of the room.

I headed towards the kitchen where I heard noises. I turned the corner to see him, Slim, and Dub, all smoking and talking.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Mr. Baker said.

"Hey, Marilyn." Dub greeted.

"Uhm.... Marilyn... Maybe you should get dressed." Slim said.

"What?" I looked down at myself. I was still in jammies. My sweats hanging on my hips, revealing my panties waistline the read 'CK'. My shirt was crooked on my shoulders.

"Why?" I mumbled, confused.

"Because..." Mr. Baker said, standing up and walking to me. "We have places to go and people to see." He said placing a soft kiss on my cheek as he passed me. Dub and Slim doing the same, as they made they're way to the living room.

I sighed and headed back to my room to get ready. Then back out to ask who we were seeing to know what to where.

"Uhm... What kind of people?" I mumbled, poking my head in.

"We have a gig with a photographer, and then we have a meet and greet." Mr. Baker explained.

"Oh... How long will we be out? Wait... Should y'all be doing a meet an greet right after the show?" I looked at them confused.

"We can't go back, now. And we should be out for a few hours." He tells me.

"Oh, okay." I say and head back into my room.

I grabbed my black crop top, skirt, striped tights, and my burnt orange flannel. I pulled my little black boots on as I finished getting dressed. I let my hair down, and did my makeup, which took me longer than usual today. My wing was not lookin' so fly, until around the 78th try.

"Well, damn. Finally." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I walked out as I tied the flannel around my hips. Going into the living room, where Slim and Dub had already left.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"They left to the photo shoot. They're getting there photos done too." He explained, standing up from the couch and turning towards me.

"Ahhh" I said, nodding.

"Whoa, there. Don't get so fancy." He said sarcastically. I wasn't in the mood, I had just gotten off my period, and the PMS was real bad.

"Well, at least I got dressed." I snapped back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He said looking down at himself.

"You're literally wearing what you went to bed in." I said, popping my hip out and raising an eyebrow.

"Why are you so moody? Are you on your period?" My cocky smile dropped instantly and I grabbed my own keys.

"I'm driving in my car." I said, before heading to the door.

"Marilyn..." He said, following me. It didn't take long for him to catch up. He had legs longer than anyone. "Don't be mad." He said, grabbing my arm and turning me towards him.

"I'm not mad." I said, not looking up at him.

"Don't be upset.." He hummed.

"I'm not." I said, putting my hands up in surrender. "I'm not mad at all." I said squeezing past him and heading to the front door.