33: Owe A Million Favours

I wake up to feeling soft, light kisses making their way up my bare spine. I smile and slowly open my eyes, turning towards them.

"Morning, beautiful." I hear Mr. Baker hum.

"Morning." I mumble sleepily.

"How'd you sleep?" He speaks softly as he moves my hair out of my face gently with his index finger.

"Why are you here?" I hear Tasha say downstairs. I open my eyes completely and look at the door, then at him.

"Okay. Don't freak out. Brittany is here to collect her things. That's ALL. I swear." He explains. "If I let you out there, you have to promise not to be crazy again."

I sigh, rolling my eyes and getting up. I was completely nude. I felt him watching me. I rolled my eyes again and got dressed.

He got up from the bed and opened the door for me. I walked down the stairs and saw Brittany standing there. Tasha had her hand on her hip.

"Morning, M." I heard Slim call to me from the kitchen.

"Hey, Slim." I smiled. I sighed when I saw that Brit had almost her entire set of tits hanging out of her shirt. I turned towards Mr. Baker.

"Be nice." He whispered to me.

"I don't know why I was expecting she'd actually wear decent clothes." I said, walking to the kitchen. Slim chuckled.

"If I go into my office to work with Slim, are you gonna be crazy?" Kells asks me, as I pour my coffee.

He was standing behind me. His chest against my back and lips close to my ear. He had moved my hair to whisper in my ear. His hands pushing against the counter on either sides of me. You could really tell how short I was in this position.

"I won't act crazy...."

"Good." He kisses my cheek.

"Let me finish." I raised an eyebrow and look at him, then back at my coffee as I pour creamer into it. "I won't act crazy. If she does anything out of line, I will be crazy."

He sighs and looks at Tasha, who nods.

"Be good, please." He whispers to me, kissing my temple, before him and Slim walked away into the office.

"What?" I ask Tash, who is intently staring at me.

"Oh, nothing. Y'all totally fucked though." She blurted. I tried not to smile, but failed and ended up blushing. "Ooo, baby. How is he? Bigger than imagined?"

"A lot bigger." I widen my eyes and take a drink of my coffee.

"Mmmm, honey." Tash hummed.

She was sitting at a stool, on the opposite side of the bar from me. She had a clean, classy, black dress on. Brit walked in, and, honey, if looks could kill. Tasha would have killed Brittany in seconds.

Slim came out to get something to drink. He opened the fridge and stood there.

"I'll make you a snack if you want, Slim." I said.

"Please." He turned to me, with a pleading look. I smiled and nodded.

"Sorry about interrupting you and Kells, this morning, Marilyn." Brit said.

"Why were you here so early?" I looked at her confused.

"I wanted to get everything packed, before tonight. So, I showed up early."

"Why would you need in their room then?" Slim asks, as I make him and Mr. Baker a sandwich.

"I heard a noise and thought you were all out." She explained, as Mr. Baker walked in.

"Yeah, the noise ya heard, was her and Kells fucking." Tasha blurted. I heard Mr. Baker chuckle.

"I gathered that much, by the phone flying at me and being told to get out." Brit said.

"Oh, damn. That good?" Tash looked at me.

"Better." I mounted to her.

"Oh, shit. Papì must be packed." Tasha smirked at Mr. Baker, who evidently choked on his sandwich.

"Sorry. I would say I didn't mean to throw a phone at you, but in all honesty I would have thrown it at anyone who interrupted." I say to Brittany, as I put all the sandwich fixings away. The guys walk back into the office.

A few hours past, I was cleaning, Brittany was packing her shit, Tasha had fallen asleep on the couch watching some show, and the guys were still working. I finished cleaning up mine and Mr. Baker's room, and walked downstairs to make lunch.

As I was descending down the stairs I saw Brit standing with a gun, that had a knife duct taped to the front. She was pointing it into the living room.

"I'm really here to take that ring." She motioned her head and I looked at my hand. "The only reason I want it is because he gave it to you. It belongs to me, Marilyn."

"The shitty weapon, bad intimidation, blonde hair. You're a fucking Burkin, aren't you?" I watched her.

"That's the family name." She smirked. "I'm just one step away from not only ending the life of your baby, but your best friend too."

"Don't you think Mommy and Daddy kinda stole the same initial shit?" I looked at her. I was trying to ease her so it would be easier to take the weapon from her.

"Don't you think that you and your family should just disappear?" She tried to be better at coming back, but failed, poorly.

I lunched myself at her, causing both her and I to fall. I was on top. She laughed.

"Kells will never love you, nor will Tasha's sweet little baby." She chuckled.

"Careful, now." I said, taking the weapon, pointing it at her. The knife to her ear.

"My Daddy is gonna set your life on fire. I'm gonna watch it burn." She laughed. "He's gonna start with Slim, then Kells, and he's gonna wait until your child is born. He's gonna wait until you're really attached and dedicated. Then he's gunna take him away from you."

"Listen here, you twisted tweaker ass bitch, if you lay a fucking finger on my family, I will end Daddy's precious little fucker's life." I leaned down and whispered in her ear, before cutting off the lobe. "Here's a message for your Daddy. Send my love."

I got off her, standing to my feet. She ran out the front door, holding the side of her head. I wiped up the blood and threw away the weapon, then washed my hands. Once finished I walked into the office and sat next to Mr. Baker. He smiled at me and placed his hand on my thigh.

Wow, how pissed is everyone that I took so long? I love youuuuu. I'm gonna update, tomorrow. I won't have wifi for a while, but I will do my best to update. I promise. Please correct my errors and SEND IDEAS. I love hearing from y'all. Thank you guys so much for 3k views!!!!!!