20: Homewreck

I had ended up at the hotel with Tasha that night. I felt too ashamed to be around him. It hurt so bad.

"Hey, baby, you gonna tell me what this is really about?" Tash sits next to me. I sigh.

"I saw my mom, today. She threatened to hurt Mr. Baker." I blurt. I don't know why I could talk to her, but I couldn't tell him.

"Oh, baby girl, come here..." She pull me into a hug, I feel myself let out silent tears. "You can't let that stop you."

"I can't let him get hurt, Tash." I pulled back and looked at her. She wiped my tears gently.

"M, baby, honey, you have to trust that he can take care of himself. He's a grown man. How about you just go back to the mansion and work for him, for a little while; then see if you still feel like you should leave? That man loves you. Even if he hasn't said it. There is nothing you can do to tell me that you don't feel the same."

"I guess, I could try, at least..." I mumble, as she rubs my back.

"Good. I'll go with you. Okay?" She kisses my forehead as we lay down.

I nod, and we fall asleep. The next morning went by slowly. Driving all the way back to Cleveland. We went in Tasha's car. She had filled her front seat with shit, purposely. She wanted him and I to sit in the back together. I fell asleep a few times, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, we're here..." I hear Kells whisper to me. I sigh and sit up, unbuckling and getting out.

We all walk up to the house and walk in. Setting all the bags down, I hear a woman's voice.

"Kells, baby, you're back." She turns the corner to our view. "Oh, I didn't know you were coming with..... Escorts."

"No, they aren't..." I saw Tash raise her eyebrow. I just chuckle under my breath.

"I'm Marilyn." I say, extending my hand out.

"Oh... Ohhhhh, oh." Her voice fluctuating. "So, you're the one who left Kells."

"She didn't leave me." Kells said.

"Heh, it's okay. Yeah, I worked before you." I shake her hand.

"Oh, I was just cleaning the pool." She says. She was wearing a familiar black bathing suit, with a pretty little rope like thing.

"Nice clothes. I think I actually have that too." I inform.

"Oh, this is yours. I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind. I've also been staying in your room." She tries to seem apologetic, but it comes out more snobby.

"Oh, uhmm...." I look Mr. Baker. "Where will I sleep then?"

"Sleep? She's staying?" The girl asks, not pleased.

"We both are." Tash blurts.

"Oh... I wasn't told." She smiles.

"Uhm.... We're gonna unpack." Mr. Baker says.

"Oh, well, let me go get changed an then I'll help." She says.

"Okay. No hurry." Kells says.

"Okay, Daddy." She blurts, then blushes as if it were unintentional. "Oops, was that out loud." She walks away.

We pick the bags back up and walk upstairs. He shows Tash her room, and she begins to unpack. I walk in his room, with him. I look around and see most of my stuff in there.

"I moved your stuff, so Brittany could have more room. I hope you don't mind." He puts his bag on the bed.

"Not at all, Daddy." I mock, causing a chuckle out of him.

"You caught that?" He shakes his head.

"I'm sure we all did. No, but seriously. How long until you actually slept with her?" I laughed, unzipping a bag.

"I don't know, honestly. You can stay in here with me. Most your stuff is in here, and the rooms are taken." He breathed out.

"Mhm. Sure that's your reason. I think you just missed me." I joke.

"I really did." He sighs.

"Are you gonna pay both of us?" I ask, unpacking my bag and putting everything in its proper place.

"Uh, I don't know. I should probably tell her that's she can stop working for me, now." He sits on the bed.

"What? And have no good reason for me to stay in here with you?" I laugh.

"I could just say that all your stuff is already in here." He mumbles.

"And then I'd say that it's an easy fix, to put it all in a different room." I say, causing him to smile. I finish unpacking my bag and start on his.

"Yeah, I guess so." He closes his eyes. I was almost all the way finished, when Brittany walked in.

"I helped Tasha. Although I don't think she likes me." She says. We both just nod at her. "Can I help?"

"Uh, I'm just sorting his laundry, now. I put away all the clean clothes." I say, with one of his shirts in my hands.

"Well, where are your bags?" She asks.

"Put away." I inform.

"In here? You're staying with Kells?" She inquires.

"It was Mr. Baker's idea." I say.

"Oh...." She seemed a little hurt. "How long will you be staying?"

"Until I say else wise." Mr. Baker stated, in a harsh tone of voice.

"Oh, okay. Will she be working too?"

"I'll help when needed." I answer.

Everything gets unpacked, and I lay on the bed next to Mr. Baker. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Brittany had left the room.

"Say it." He breaks the silence.

"I think I need vodka. Want anything?" I ask, getting up.

"Blunt, please." He says.

"Yes, Mr. Baker." I say, walking out. I saw him smile, before I left though.

I walk downstairs and walk into the office. He kept the booze and bud there. I opened the cupboard and grabbed a blunt for Mr. Baker. Then closed it to see Brittany standing there.

"I know what you're doing, Marilyn, and it won't work. You aren't pretty enough." She said in a threatening voice.

"Excuse me?" I looked at her confused.

"He won't pick you. I won't let him."

"I'm not gonna insult you, and put you down. I'm more about women empowerment. But you need to know your place. You don't disrespect Mr. Baker's guests. Especially ones staying in his bedroom." I explain, before walking back upstairs.

I felt her eyes watching. I knew she was gonna be trouble, but I knew I could deal with it without bringing myself to her level.

"Good night, Brittany." I call, before walking up the stairs. "Good night, Tash." I say, before walking into Mr. Baker's bedroom.

Okay, so excited to see y'all's reactions. I'll probably post more later, tonight. It's my best friend's birthday!! (StanDestiel ) Please, leave a comment telling me what you think, and send me all of your ideas. PLEASE!!!!