Pocky - Short Oneshot

I'm really sorry about this late update guys! I just didn't know which theme I wanted to choose for this story. I've been thinking about making a list of themes for this book so this won't happen again.

As you already know the theme of this book is Pocky sticks so if you don't know what they are I'll show you.

This is a Pocky stick, the point of the Pocky stick is to see who can get the last bit of the Pocky before the other person

This is a Pocky stick, the point of the Pocky stick is to see who can get the last bit of the Pocky before the other person. It's also another way for the person to get a chance to kiss someone since there eating it and both there mouths are on it. As you can see it's a game disguised as a chance to " Swap spit " ( 😂 ) with another person. Now without further ado let's start
________________________________

" Oh come on Sonic! It'll be fun~if you play I won't hit you with my hammer for a week".       " Ames you know that's a lie you'll probably just hit me anyway".

" Oh please Sonic~ just ONE game!" Sonic sighed in defeat and stood up straight. " Let's just get this over with Amy I have stuff to do.

Amy squealed and took one out of the package and put one side of the Pocky in her mouth while still fidgeting around happily. Sonic groaned and put his mouth on the other side of the Pocky.

Amy put her hand up and put up three fingers and stared to count down. When she made it to zero the both stared to bite there way to victory. When Sonic saw Amy winning he started to get competitive and went faster. Not knowing what was happening Sonic ate the last pice which resulted in to him kissing Amy.

He was going to quickly pull away until he started to actually like kissing her. He closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him getting deeper in the kiss. After about ten seconds they both pulled away breathing heavily.

Amy looked down to see that she didn't have another Pocky stick forgetting that she asked Rouge for only the one that was in there.

Amy frowned and looked back up at Sonic         " Thanks for playing the game with me..So I guess I can-" Amy was cut off by a pair of warm lips smashing onto hers.

Amy kissed back for a few seconds before pulling away confused. " Sonic there's no more Pocky sticks"?

" The heck with the Pocky sticks I don't need one of those to kiss a beautiful girl now do I"!

Before she could reply back Sonic kissed her again.