Emotinal- Part 2 Sneak peak

Amy and love walked down the streets of downtown on there way to Twinkle Park for a night of fun.

" I can't believe you talked Shadow into watching over the other Sonics!" Amy looked at Love surprised but still smiling.

" What can I say I'm really good at reasoning ". Love showed a smug look on his face looking up at the sky.

" I really hope Shadow's ok though-they can be a real handful at times". Amy looked down a little worried thinking of all the possibility's of Shadow loosing his mind trying watch over all those Sonic's.

" Don't worry about it beautiful Shadow will be fine".

________________________________

Shadow is shown beyond furious on the couch with tissues all on his head right next to the red hedgehog anger.

" When I get my hands on that pink highlighter he's going to wish he never knew me!" The other emotions are around the house acting crazy.

They found Amy's secret stash of sweets and let's just say he can't wait for the sugar crash part to happen.

Shadow looked at Anger with an angered face on his face ( It took me awhile to understand this sentence for some reason XD) " I feel like you get me anger like..we have this connection".

Anger huffed in agreement still not moving from his spot. You can see a vain popping on both there heads as they saw fear run by them being chased by a fly.

" GET IT AWAY FROM ME! IT'S AFTER ME! A FLYING BLACK DOT IS AFTER ME!!"

Shadow rubbed his forehead in annoyance wondering how he even got himself in this mess.

Than Shadow started to think for a second to understand what's happening.

He just realized

This is Amy's House

And when it comes to Amy

She likes her house clean

He was going to get it if Amy got home and she saw the place like this.

" I'm screwed ".

________________________________

" Anyway, I planned this night especially for us and nothing is going to ruin it". Love turned Amy towards him with there faces almost touching and a blush forming on her face.

________________________________

" I'm sorry..but this isn't right..I can't do it".
Love looked surprised but also hurt. " Wh-Why..is there something wrong with me-did I ruin the night-does my breath stink!"

Amy shook her head" No..it's just that..you aren't Sonic."

________________________________

" AMY LOOK OUT!"

But it was to late

" AAAAAAHHHH."
________________________________

Hey guys! This was just a sneak peak of part 2 of Emotional!

Stay tuned and check out my new book!

Readers to Writes!