Happy Thanksgiving

" SONIC HURRY UP BEFORE WHERE LATE AND YOU KNOW HOW CREAM GETS WHEN WE ARE ". Amy said tapping her foot on the ground by the front door just like Sonic does when he's impatient.

" IM COMING AMES HOLD UP IM TRYING TO FIND MY COAT ". Sonic yelled zipping around the house. Some time later Sonic found his jacket put it on and walked up to Amy.

" Alright Ames I'm ready " Sonic scooped Amy up  bridle style and planted a kiss on her lips making Amy giggle.

Sonic used one of his hands to open and close the door after he did he started to run to Creams house.

                           5mins later

Sonic put Amy down and knocked on the door some seconds later a Cream colored rabbit opened the door with a bright smile.

" Mr.Sonic Mrs.Amy  you came YAY ". Cream jumped up and down hugging them both but only reaching there legs since there taller than her.

Amy giggled " We wouldn't miss it for the world Cream". Cream than lets go of them and they walked inside the house while Cream closed and locked the door.

Amy and Sonic than walked in to see everyone was already there conversating  on the couch laughing, smiling, and sometimes sweat dropping.

" It's okay everyone you can all calm down Sonic The Hedgehog is here" Sonic said while posing.

" Hey Cream remember when you said you needed a pineapple well there you go except it's   blue maybe if you rub it a little it'll come off "

  blue maybe if you rub it a little it'll come off ". Knuckles said laying back on the couch with a big brown hat oh his head relaxing.

While Sonic glared everyone else laughed at the joke.

During the night everyone started to talk and eat and have fun. As everyone started to leave Sonic made a quick speech to end the night.

" Wow I can't believe after 10 years we are all still friends, and let me just say this...MAN WE LOOK GOOD". As Sonic chuckled everyone started to laugh.

" We had so many adventures and we still have more to come..you know when people say you grow up fast in a blink of an eye or at Sonic speed they weren't kidding I still remember me running around saving the world when I was 6". Sonic smiled st the memory as if it was yesterday.

" Yeah and you were fat to ". Tails said everyone started to smirk except the people who didn't meet him until he was older.

" Yeah well that's what 1000 chili dogs a day does to an guy-anyway you know when I look at what's happened I'd never thought that my life with Amy would go so far" Amy looked up at him and smiled.

" How many friends I made over the years how how beautiful Amy has gotten to think I would start a relationship with her but I did she's gotten even more amazing more beautiful and stronger which is why if you would do me the owner of marrying you Amy Rose that will be a blessing".

" OH SONIC OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU " Amy jumped out of her seat and hugged Sonic earring  laugh from Sonic.

He than put the ring on her finger and she than showed it to there friends. " Everyone in the group smiled".

I CALL THE DECORATIONS
I CALL FLOWER GIRL
I CALL BEST WOMAN
ME TO
SAME HERE
ME TO
I CALL BEST MAN
ME TWO
ME THREE
I CALL THE FOOD
I CALL BEING THE PASTOR
I CALL HELPING OUT WITH THE WEDDING PLANNER
I CALL KILLING SONIC

Everyone stopped talking and looked at the person that said it

I-I MEAN I CALL KILLING THE BIRD FOR THE FRIED CHICKEN...heh

-------------------------------------------------------

I know this is late but I ran out of time for when I was going to post it

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM THE SONIC TEAM AND TURNIP456