Chapter 18

this chapter is kinda jumping all over the place and skipping days or weeks in the breaks but yeah i hope it makes sense still.... and, like always, read the authors note at the bottom pleaseeeeee

"School's almost over, ya know?"

"I know."

"What are your plans then?"

"No clue, really."

"Me either." Wes and I have been laying around all day watching movies and talking about random stuff.

"I haven't even thought about university. If I'm honest I never thought I would make it that far." I confess and Wes nods.

"I was just going to focus on music. I never really wanted to go to school anyways, what's the point?"

"Yeah, well you're good at a lot of things, but music is your best option. Especially with how the band is going right now."

"Yeah. We were thinking about auditioning for X Factor or something like that."

"Really?! You guus would kill it there!"

"You think so?"

"Duh, you guys are amazing!"

"Thanks Mic." Wes leans over and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and cuddle up to his side.

"No problem babe."

After Wes and I discussed university, I felt like I should look at some. Especially if the boys actually audition for X Factor, I won't have much to do.

I'm sitting at Wes' desk researching schools in the area that offer cheap programs for something to do with children. I feel like I'd be able to work better with kids than anyone around my age.

"Mic, you busy?" Keaton knocks on the door and I turn to wave him into the room. He sits down on the edge of the desk.

"What's up?"

"Uh, I have a question."

"About what?"

"Me and Kate, actually. Like we've been on a few dates and I really like her and I hope she likes me too but I don't know if I should ask her to be my girlfriend or not. I don't know what I would say or how I would go about it and I feel like she'll stop going out with me if I don't ask her soon."

"Just ask her. Literally it's so simple Keaton."

"Just ask her? Just go up to her and say 'Kate will you be my girlfriend' and that's it?"  I nod and Keaton lets out a long breath, "Okay, I think I could do that."

"Yeah I think you can."

"I'm nervous though."

"Just ask her and don't think about it too much. You'll only sike yourself out."

"Okay, I'll do it tomorrow night. We're going out for dinner."

"Perfect!" I grin at him and he chuckles.

"Thanks Mic."

"Yeah no problem Keater. Now get out of here, I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"Looking at universities."

"Why?"

"I'm graduating Keaton. I kind of need to look, plus Wes told me you guys might audition for X Factor and I'd rather not be alone all the time if you do."

"Oh, I see. Well good luck with that!" Keaton leans over to mess up my hair and hops off the desk.

"Mhmm, good luck to you Keater!" I call out as he leaves the room. I go back to looking at schools, hopefully I'll be able to apply to a few.