02

Not long enough after Stella have passed out, a black mini van passed her unconscious body.

"What is a girl doing in the streets at fucking pass midnight?" Swaying, the drunk blonde haired boy asked, staring at poor Stella on the ground.

"Shut up, man. You're just drunk." The drunk boy's friend responds, looking straight at the road.

"No. Man, seriously drive back." The drunk boy says, tapping his friend's shoulder.

His friend ignoring what he have said, he started saying "drive back, man." again and again until his friend gives in and drives back to where poor homeless girl was located.

"Oh shit, it was true!" His friend shouted just as he caught sight of the girl on the ground.

They both came out rushing to the sides of Stella, checking her vital signs. They then took her in the car.

The two seemed to be thinking normal all at once though the one who was driving weren't too drunk as the other one. Feeling Stella's cold hands, the blonde haired guy rubbed his hands with her. He repeated this act several times until they get to his place.

"Here you are, now, get outta my car." The one who drives announced, unlocking all the doors of his car.

Not thinking twice the drunk teenager came out of the car, stumbling.

"Hey!" His friend calls out.

He spins around "What?"

"I'm not keeping that." He answered, pointing to the sleeping girl on the backseat.

"Oops!" He chuckled, waking the girl up by tapping the girl's cheeks and waggling her every once in a while.

Stella then gained a bit of consciousness. The boy helped her up and they walked arms around each other, swaying like two drunk pals on their way to the boy's flat.

Too tired, Stella begun to drift to sleep again, leaving a drunk guy with no choice but to lift her up and carry her, hopefully, up the stairs, but, the guy being groggy because of the amount of alcohol he took wasn't capable enough to step another foot up the stairs; let alone, carry a sleeping girl up to his room. His eyes slowly closing, he sits on the stairs the same way he positioned the girl and let himself drift to deep slumber.