07

+ stella's point of view +

I groaned as I try to sit up. I couldn't sleep because my stomach was in great pain. I squinted at the sudden amount of light my eyes took up when I opened my phone to check what time it was. 12:14 am. Just great.

I don't even remember getting here. But what was clear to me is that I fell asleep in Calum's car and that's it. I don't know if I walked to get here or he carried me, I couldn't care less. All I cared about at the moment is food.

I stood up, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. I turned the switch on and the light flickered for a while before it went steady. I walked to the table with my eyes still half closed.

Did I hear someone grunt?

It's just probably in my imagination.

"Aha!" I whispered as I look to the chinese food that was laying on top of the table. I didn't think twice and open it.

I positioned the chopsticks on my hand and decided to dig in. I made sure to blow air at it in every scoop because it was still pretty hot which made me wonder.

Has anyone been here?

I stopped chewing when I here weird sounds inside the bathroom. It was as if someone was stumbling down the floor.

I grabbed a fork and held it real tight so I will be ready to stab someone in no time as I slowly walk my way to the bathroom.

S.hit. The light is open.

My heart was beating way too fast. What if it came to rape me and kill me and sell my internal organs to some patients who need implants?

I slowly placed my hand on the and swiftly opened it.

"Ouch!" A familiar voice grunted.

"Calum!" I grinned.

"I mean, Calum." I said, sounding more serious.

I was really relieved to see that it was him because if it was a real rapist then I would of died. But I still have this small amount of anger against him so.

"Blue strips!" He beamed.

"What are you doing there?" I looked down at him, holding back my laugh.

"Oh." I instantly say as the smell of alcohol kicked through my senses.

"Get up." I crossed my arms at him.

"I wish I could." He said, his voice more raspy than usual and I must admit it kind of turned me on. Wait, what? No.

"Let me help you up." I crouched down to him, putting his arm on my shoulder as I support his weight using my right arm that was snaked around his waist.

Well, this is going to be a long night.

"One, two, three." I counted and lifted him up.

Calum was way bigger compared to me and so I really found it hard to get him to my room. I think I might have to eat another meal after this.

I dropped him on my bed instantly receiving a groan. I left him there for a second to get him some water to drink.

"Here." I reached out the bottle of water to him and he just looked up at me.

"Take it. I guarantee, you'll feel a lot better." I insisted and he took it.

After drinking a little, he sat up. "You, know." He pauses to gulp down some more water. "You're kind. No wonder Luke likes you." Calum shrugs and I laugh.