09

+stella's point of view+

A wide grin instantly perked up my lips when I opened my eyes. I woke up in someone's place, a place where I didn't force nor beg to get to stay the night. It is a first time and it really felt good. Though it is far from what I expected it to be. Since I was 13, I always imagined being invited in those pillow parties where all of you are girls jumping on the bed, throwing pillows at each other, or maybe talking about boys but sadly, no one wanted to be friends with me.

I blinked away the tears that were forming in my eyes as I stare straight at the ceiling. It have been years since those horrible things happened and I tried my hardest to convince myself that I was totally over it but there are still moments like this when it still hits me like a storm.

I sat up and stretched both of my arms out and yawn loudly, not like anybody can here me, right?

It's not time to think about the past, tellar.

I hopped off the bed and skipped my way down to the living room where I supposed they are like a giddy eight year old.

When I got to the living room, Calum was still in the same position when I left him, Ashton was curled up with Luke on the floor and Michael... Where's Michael?

"Oh, good morning." I heard someone greeting behind me.

I turned around to see Michael holding a glass of? I can't decipher what drink it was but it didn't look inviting.

"Good morning." I smile at him and looked back at the drink he was holding.

He must've noticed because he said, "Tomato and banana shake. Just in case hangover starts kicking." He shrugged at me and I just nod at him.

Who the hell drinks banana and tomato together?

Well, Michael?

I felt my stomach growl.

"What time is it?" I asked Michael.

"Uh- 8:23 am, why?" He glanced at his watch and then back to me.

"Shit. We have to open." I cursed.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"The shop, Michael. Isn't today a Saturday?" I am pretty sure yesterday was Friday because I got to work with Calum.

"Holy... I thought it was a Sunday." He replied, his eyes wide.

"What are we gonna do? Calum might kill me. He might think I'm a freeloader. I can't miss a day at work. I'm only staying there because I said I'd pay him. Holy shit. Michael, we need to go." I talked too fast, letting all my thought slip through my mouth.

"Chill. You think too much. In days like this, we can always just keep the shop closed. It's gonna be fine with Calum." He shook his head as he chuckle at me.

"What's so funny about what I said?" I furrowed my brows at him.

He doesn't take anything I say seriously.

"You look funny when you over think." Michael yet again shrugged and then took a sip on his drink which made me cringe.

Well, again, who drinks tomato and banana shake?