The day

Madelyn's POV

We get home and we walk in. My mom is in the kitchen while Betty's watching tv.

"Girls we have to tell you something" Betty said. Oh no this can't be good.

"Ok?" we both said. You could tell we we're scared.

"Well we have to go back to ohio..." My mom said

"Why??" Bree screamed. I can't move back I love it here and we just got here.

"My work has me back for 2 months" Betty said.

"What if we find somewhere to stay." I asked

"Only if it's ok with their parents" my mom said. The first person who pops to mind is Nash and Hayes. Maybe we can stay there.

"Can we go look for people" Bree asked. I think she had the some idea as me.

"Sure but be home soon" Betty said. We say ok and run to their house. We knocked on the door as hard as we could and Hayes stood there. They let us in and we told them. They asked their mom.

"What do you think she will say" I asked. I really don't want to move. I think I kinda have feelings for Hayes.

"I think yes we had a friend stay for about a year like 3 years ago" Nash said holding Bree. They we're so close. I don't want to move from Nash to I think of him as a brother. Hayes took his phone as it went off.

"Ok you ready for this?" he asked about to look

"As ready as I'll ever be" I said. Bree also said yes.

"Ok my mom said ...... YES!!!! but she will have to talk to you guys moms before." Hayes said. I give him a huge hug and Nash and Bree kiss. we run home with the guys to tell our mom.

"Mom we found someone" Bree said.

"Good who?" Betty asked

"Nash & Hayes. their mom said yes but you have to talk to her before." I said before Bree could.

"Ok when can we talk to her?" she asked Hayes

"She actually on her way home right now" he said. "Ok good" Betty said shortly after. We packed our stuff up that we would need. My mom ,Betty, and their mom talked. We move in tomorrow. Our moms gave us 100 each. We get that every 2 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bree's POV

Today we move in and our moms leave. I'm happy we don't have to move back thought.

"Bye mom" maddy said giving her mom a huge hug "bye Betty " she said also giving her a hug. I do the same and they leave.

"You guys ready to get moving?" ms. Grier said

"Yup"

"Let's get moving" it takes us about 2 hours since we have a room already their. Me and Bree are going to share the guest room.

"Ok all done. I'm going to go out and get some food won't be gone long. Nash please watch Skylnn for me." Ms. grier said leaving

"Who are you guys?" Skylnn asked

"Sky this is Bree and this is madelyn but you can call her maddy." Nash said

"Are you the one dating my brother?" she asked me. "Yes is that ok?" I asked

"Yes it's fine with me" she said she's so cute.

"Nash she's really pretty" I herd her whisper to Nash. "I know Skylnn" he said

"Maddy are you dating hayes?" she asked. I saw madelyn blush. Wow she blushes a lot around Hayes.

"No sky we're not dating" Hayes said. He kinda seemed sad about it. "Why not she's really really pretty" is what I think she said to him.

"Bree come with me I'll show you around" Nash said grabbing my hand

"Ok"

Madelyn's POV

"So we've bin ditched again" Hayes said to me. "Yup that's what it seems like" I said

"Maddyyyyyy came okay dolls with me pleaseeee" sky begged me. "Only if it's ok with Hayes" told her

"He can play to" she said jumping into his arms.

"Ok let's go" he said. We play dolls for a good hour and a half. After that she got tired and we put her to bed for a nap. Hayes went to go talk to Nash so me and Bree made our room more us I guess.

Hayes POV

I'm going to ask out madelyn today. I know we just met and everything but love is love. I have no idea what to do for it thought so I ask Nash.

"Nash I want to ask out madelyn today" I told him. "What should I do for her" I asked

"Well let's see" he gave me ideas then I went to get the stuff I needed for it. Nash told Bree about it. Later that day I went to the park and Nash was bringing madelyn any minuet now.

Madelyn's POV

Nash said he wants to take me somewhere. Bree stays behind to watch sky since ms. grier wasn't back yet. He told me to put on a blindfold I have no idea what he's doing.

He guides me to the place and leaves. I take off the blindfold. I see Hayes standing there with a rose with all these lights on trees and count on me by Bruno Mars playing.

"Hayes what's all this" I asked

"Ok you want to know?"

"Yes"

"Well madelyn we just met but it feels like I've known you forever. You beautiful smart funny nice kind and that's what I want in a girl. You have a amazing smile and eyes that I get lost in. I know we might be rushing into things but I really like you a lot. I've never felt this wag about anyone before. "

"Hayes what do you mean?"

"I mean this, madelyn hope delong would you do me the honer of being my girlfriend"

"YES!!! A MILLION TIMES YES! I've liked you since the day I saw you" he picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. HAYES GRIER JUST KISSED ME HE COULD HAVE ANY GIRL AND HE PICKED ME!!

"May I have this dance?" he asked

"Why of course you may" after that we walk home. I couldn't get my mind off it. And the kiss it had sparks. It had more sparks than all the fire works that go off each night at Disney. It was just so amazing words can't even describe it.

I think after a couple more updates ima start a new book. I'm not sure thought. Ima try and update once or twice a week I think.