Oh ohio

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day till magcon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madelyn's POV

Tomorrow we head beck to ohio. I miss my friends a lot and I think I'm gonna surprise them. I already know what class has all my friends. I was I'm the gifted class so we all stay together. I'm really happy I just hope people don't flirt with Hayes a lot. And I get to meet Aron and Taylor yayyyyyy. Since Hayes is asleep I take a shower. I hop in and hop out.

I go downstairs to see only Bree up. "Hey bre bre" I said plopping down next to her. "You know I hate that." She scolded me. "I know child but it's fun. Are you excited about tomorrow?" she just looked at me and made a face which I ment was yes. "Are we going to your grandmas to see our moms?" she asked me. "Yeah of course my aunt is coming up too. And is mike coming with us and just staying there?". I really don't want him to leave at all. He helps me a lot. "Actually he's moving up here with his dad and may join magcon because he's gotten a lot of followers on vine." She almost screamed. "Ohhhh yeah this is gonna be fun. We should make pancakes for everyone" I said and we skipped to the kitchen like little girl.

"This shall be interesting" I said looking at everything like it was a different language. We made the batter and put chocolate chips in it because who doesn't love chocolate? When we we're cooking them or whatever they kinda fell apart like a lot. Some were burnt some were under done. So yeah we're not the best cooks. Also to add to horrible job the kitchen was a mess. Soon we hear foot steps running down stairs. It was Cameron "morning cam we made food" I said giving him one. I thinks it was burnt because he made a weird face at us. "Have you guys ever cooked before?" he asked. we both looked at each other then at cam. "Yes just not pancakes" Bree said. "Well let's throw these away and we can go out and get good for everyone" he said grabbing his keys. "Ok". He drove and me and Bree we're in the back. "Can your turn on the radiooooo" "yeah pleaseeeeee" we begged him. "Fineeeee" he said we could tell he was still tired.

We sang to a bunch of songs. It was really funny even cam sang. We went to mcdonalds and got the food and headed back. When we walked in everyone was up and looked worried. "Where the hell were you guys" Hayes said giving me a huge hug. "Out" I said. "You had us worried shitless" Matt said. "You could have called or texted us" I said and turned on my phone to see a bunch of missed calls and texts from them. "Oh ummmmm I must not of turned off do not disturb" I said "we brought food" Bree said. They we're all fine after we said that we all ate in peace for once. We talked and talked for a long while. Most of them went to the mall but me Hayes Bree Nash and cam stayed at the house.

"Soooo what do you all want to do" I asked. "Ummmm wanna swim?" Hayes asked. I totally forgot about the pool. We all change and me and Bree just sit on the side for a while. "Y'all boys are crazy!" Bree screamed at them. They we're seeing what one could jump the farthest into the pool. "Babeeee come in the pool with meeeee" Hayes begged "but I wanna talk to breeeee" I mocked him. "But babyyyyyy" "I ain't leaving this spot" I said thinking it was the end of the fight. "Fine have it your way" he got out of the pool and picked me up. The next thing I knew I was under water. "Thanks babe I really needed that" note the sarcasm in that. Nash jumped next to Bree and cuddled up with her. "Stop rubbing it in" cam yelled. He was the only single one there. "Sorry cam but we still all love you" I said. His phone went off and he had to take it. "So much for girl talk with bree" I said under my breath. "What was that?" he asked knowing what I had said. "Nothing oh nothing" he gave me a look like come on really. "I'm just happy your out of that book." he said. "Shut up you butthole" I said splashing him. We had a splash war. We all know who won. Me. Bree and Nash we're listening to music the whole fricken time, so me and Hayes just had fun by out selves. We took pictures under water since we all have life proof cases on.

Everyone came home and got ready for bed. Matt really hasn't bin talking to me. I'm sad I miss him a little but I'm happy I have Hayes back. I went to take a shower and me and Bree decided to sleep together. I miss her. We haven't bin talking a whole bunch with all the boys being here. I think all the boys go watch a movie before bed, but mike comes up with us. We catch up on a lot of things. "So um guys I may have a umm girlfriend..." mike said. Bree and I fangirled. We've bin waiting for him to get a girlfriend. "Ok ok who is it" I said calmly. "Katie" he said. "Oh she pretty and nice" Bree said. "Yeah I'm really happy" he said. "Welp of your happy I'm happy. And do you wanna sleep in here with us on the ground or something?" I asked. "Sure, but can cam too?" he asked. It was funny how close cam and him were. "Of course he's a brother to us" Bree said "thanks" then he went and got him. We quickly went to bed after that.

Hope you guys like it. I really enjoy writing. It helps me out a lot. I really love all you guys and I may write around five more chapters and then start a sequel about when we're older. Give me your opinion and please read my new story "life" I wrote it about my bestfriends cousin well she's one of my close friends now lmao. Please vote on both and read. ~madelyn❤️