Mall!!

Bree's POV

I wake up at like 9:15 and I go take a shower since I'm the only one up. I quickly take my shower. I get dressed and I walk out to see a Nash. "Morning babe" he said with his sexy sleepy voice. "Morning sleepy head" I said walking over giving him a small peck on the lips. "What ya wanna do today?" he asked. "Well me and maddy wanted to go to the mall ,but u and Hayes can come too if you want". "yeah that sound nice. I'm going to go take a shower" he said walking to the bathroom". "Ok" I guess I'll go see of maddys up. I walk in and see her up on her phone, Hayes is still sleeping though. "Hey what you doing up so early" I asked she's never up. "Oh I got a text from shorty(he's one of our best friends he's really short so that's why we call him that)" ."oh what did he want?". "He told me he wants to come down our moms told him to see how we are". Well our moms really don't trust us I guess. "Well you want me to ask nash?". "Yeah. Do you think he's out of the shower yet?". Wow it's bin like twenty minuets I didn't even realize that. "Yeah I think". "Ok Welp I'm going to get a shower" "ok" I go down stairs to see a clean Nash making pancakes. "Hey cutie pie" "hey I didn't know you could cook" I'm surprised by this but it's good I'm not trusted cooking anymore. "I can and there done if u want some". "Ok"

Hayes POV

I wake up to no madelyn beside me. I heard the shower running thought. I'll take one later they all probably used all the hot water and I just took one. I get dressed and go on my phone. Madelyn soon comes out (dressed). "Hey" she said sitting next to me on the bed. "Hey princess" I said giving her a peck on the cheek. "Is our date still on?"she asked. "Yeah I have everything all set up. When are you going to the mall?". "Ummmmm like in a hour and you can come too Bree invited Nash". "Ok I'll come but let's get something to eat I'm really hungry". "Ok I'll beat you though" she said running down the stairs "OH NO YOU WONT" I screamed running after her. I won ha. "In my defense I've never liked running it's to much work" she said. "Yeah that's why". "Are you guys hungry?" Nash asked us. "YUSSS" madelyn screamed. "Well hurry up we're leaving soon. "Ok" we all eat and madelyn and Bree go fix their hair and stuff. They come down and madelyn straightened her hair and Bree just dried hers since she has a perm. I see madelyn put makeup on and it kinda bugged me. we got in the car Bree and Nash up front since Nash's driving and me and madelyn in the back. "Hey ummm why did you put makeup on?" I asked. "So I look ok" she said not really making eye contact. "But you beautiful with out it'i said truthfully. "Thanks but I don't really think that and can we kinda drop it?" she ask. "Yeah...". Bree turned on the radio. The lazy song came on. "TURN IT UPPPP" madelyn yelled. "Man you must love this song"nash said. "Well it my funeral song" her and Bree laughed. "What?" I asked I was kinda lost. "My mom said since I'm so lazy she's gonna have someone play it at my funeral. "Well them" Nash said. We get to the mall and as soon as we walk in a bunch of girls crowed us. They didn't really like Bree and madelyn. We heard them scream who's the two ugly b!tches. And one called madelyn fat which I could tell without even looking at her she was tearing up. Bree just told then to kiss her butt. "OK ALL OF YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP! WHO EVER CALLED THEM ANYTHING WE WILL BLOCK YOU ON EVERYTHING" Nash yelled they all kinda just walked away from that. Madelyn just said she was going the restroom. "Hey Nash I'm going to go get her ill text you after" I said already chasing her. "Madelyn wait" she didn't turn around. I still reached her before she made the restroom. "Madelyn". "Yeah...." "are you ok" I asked she just looked down and said yeah. "You know their lying right?" I asked her. "No their not" she said sitting on a bench. "Why would you think that?" "look at me...". "Yeah you beautiful and skinny. Don't let anyone tell you other wise. They just wish they were you. Please don't think your that or anything your perfect." I said wiping her tears. "Thanks hayes" she said looking at me finally and giving me a hug. "Anything for you princess" I said kissing her. Oh how I love kissing her. "I'm going to text Nash to find out where they are" "ok". They were at the food court. I should have known that. "So where do you wanna go ?" I asked. "I don't know about you but I wanna go to hit topic." Madelyn said and Bree agreed. We head off to there. "Holy batman look at all the batman stuff!!" madelyn said that is her favorite super hero. Bree walked back looking for a Shane Dawson shirt while Madelyn's still in shock form all the batman stuff. Bree got a stitch shirt and madelyn got like a batman hoodie and a case that said "keep calm and call batman" for her phone. We go to a bunch of other stores and make vines. We go home and I tell madelyn to get ready for our date.

Nash's POV

So me and Bree are watching a movie since madelyn and Hayes are going in a date. Bree and I really haven't went on one but we really don't care we watch a lot of movies together. I think I'm going to set one up maybe like tomorrow or something for her.

"So what do you wanna watch?" she asked me. For a second I just kinda got lost in her beautiful eyes. Man I could stare at her all day. "Ummmm how about the marked ones?". "Yeah that's sounds fine, but I'm going to go make some pop corn real fast." She said walking to the kitchen. I put the movie in and she soon walks out with a big bowl of buttery popcorn. Just how we like it. "Ummm Nash can I ask you something?". "Sure babe, what is it?". "Ummm is it ok if our friend mike can come over for a week. Our moms want him to see how we are and he misses us. ". "Yeah,ill ask my mom and we're gonna have Matt Cameron carter Shawn jack and jack over too". "Oh shorty will love that" I'm kinda lost who shorty is but the movie starts and Bree is all snuggled into me."hey Nash where is your mom?" Oh yeah our mom isn't home I just remembered this maybe me and Bree can have a little picnic in our back yard later. "Oh she out with her friends and sky's at her friends house". "Oh I was just wondering" then it's kinda silent but a good kind. It the middle of the movie it's ok but not really the best. I started to kinda wonder if Bree's had one of those ex that hurt her. "Hey bree?" "yeah" "ok I was just wondering like how madelyn has her ex if you had one like him" I could kinda see hurt in her eyes which is new she's usually not hurt. "Ummm yeah he broke up with me for one of my friends. We dated like 5-6 months. I hate him he's a fag. it took me a long time to get over him. I wasn't fully over him till I met you." Wow that guy had the nerve to do that to a beautiful girl like her. "Wow he's stupid. I will never do that to you. Who would? your too beautiful for that. I love u bree and everything about you. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. I never want to live life with out you. I don't know how I did for all those years. He's a jerk and I will never ever make you feel like that. I will protect you from all that. Your perfect to me bree I love you" I told her truthfully. She had tears in her eye. Then it happened we kissed. It wasn't a little peck it had passion. The sparks went crazy I think the forth of July was jealous of all of them. I picked her up and carried her to the nearest wall. "Hey ummmm......oh" madelyn said. We separated. "What do you want?" I asked "oh it's not important I'll just go find Hayes ummmm bye I guess and I swear Nash at least use protection." She said with a smirk and waked away.

Welp there's a chapter for ya. I tried to make it long since I haven't updated in a while. I'll most likely update next weekend. Sorry for the wait. I hope you all like it so far.