That b!tch

Madelyn's POV

Hayes is finally home. I can feel hot tears forming in my eyes. I can't take it I can't see him. It hurts way to much. I run to my room. I jump on my bed and cry my eyes out. I shut off my phone and lock my doors. I just want the world to go away. I can't believe I believed him with all his sweet words, how he thought I was beautiful with out makeup and perfect the way I was. It was all a big fat lie. He's a fricken jerk. I never ever want to look in those ocean blue eyes again.

Bree's POV

Hayes walks in. Everything gos quiet. Maddy runs off before anyone could say something. I can't believe he did that to her. He pisses me off so badly. "Hayes how could u do that to her I thought you really liked her. She came home crying. She's hurting right now and it's all your fault." I yell to him. "I didn't want to" I saw tears forming In his eyes. "The thing is you did. And if you didn't want to why the hell did you kiss back? huh?" Nash now screamed. "I-I don't know" "that is no excuse for all of it. She deserves better than you." Mike said. matt I don't even think could stand it. He walked up to Hayes and slapped him across the face. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!" Hayes spat at Matt rubbing his face. Man Matt was pissed to there was a red mark on his face. "YOU HURT HER!" he spat back. "YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER" Hayes said pushing Matt back. "Actually I do we talked at lot while you we're gone" Matt stormed off he went to Madelyn's room I think.

I couldn't hold it back. I ran towards him to punch him. Then I felt two strong arms grab my waist.

"Nash let me go he hurt madelyn. And after all the things she told him." I said struggling to get free. "I know babe, I know. Just let him go. It's not worth it." he said as Hayes just walked up stairs."Nash can I sleep with you? I think maddys gonna wanna be alone.". "Oh course babe. Make sure she wants to be alone just on case. " With that I walk up and knock on the door. I see a crying madely in Matts arms. "Hey maddy? do you wanna be alone tonight? I'll sleep with Nash" I asked her. She lifted her head and nodded. It was late and I went to nashes room. Cam and mike are sleeping in a air mattress on the ground since it's so big. Matts in the living room with carter and shawns with Hayes. I get into bed with Nash and quickly drift to sleep.

Matts POV

Ok so I'm currently rocking madelyn back and forth in my arms to calm her down. She sobs quietly in my chest. Everyone else went to sleep. "Sorry I covered you shirt in tears" she sniffles and said. "Oh it's fine cutie" I say poking her nose. "Do you wanna go to bed? it's really late." She asked "only if you want me to. I want to make sure your ok and not to upset. "I said looking down at her. "If your tired go to bed but umm can u add your number in my phone? your the only one I don't have. " She handed me her phone. I put my number and my name is "my sexy bæ" I handed it back to her she smiled a bit. "Why are you smiling?" I asked smiling. Every time she smiled I couldn't help but to smile right back at her. "Your name it's cute" she giggled a little at it. "Ok well I'm going to bed night" I said walking to the door. "Matt?". "Yeah?" "can you stay with me I don't want to be alone". "Of course". She snuggles into my chest. She faintly said thank you. After that I heard a steady breathing. I gave her a small kiss on the top of her head. I swear she smiled a little but what do I know. After that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Hayes POV

I walk in and hell starts. Madelyn can't even look at me without crying. I messed up big time. Bree starts screaming at me so does Nash. Matt just slapped me i don't know why. He just met her. Mike even yelled at me and I don't even know him. Cam,carter, and Shawn just looked disgusted in me. I walk up to my room and cry. Even with my crying I swear I herd madelyn faintly sobbing. No one even tried to come in. I was going to have Shawn in here but he never came. I just cried. In my mind I thought I should just act like I don't even care about her. Yeah that's what I'll do. I wipe my tears away and text Morgan.